Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    NBA Legend

Default Re: Why aren't there any successful Black nations?

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    that looks like hell, even on a nice day.

Africa has been robbed and pillaged for most of the last Millenia, and it is a common theme with warm weather countries, there is simply a lack of need to go abroad, to innovate, so they fall behind.

Compare Southeast Asia to Northeast Asia, North America to Central America and the Caribbean.

Its not race as much as it is 'housing' discrimination. If your 'house' has the right coordinates, then your chance for success is much greater. If you come from a warm weather country, chances are you are fakked.

I have a friend who suggests the warm weather/cold weather thing, but the problem I have is that Eskimos don't dominate civilization. On a per capita level places like Japan and France outpace Russia economically. So I find it difficult to chalk this stuff up to geographical motivation. The Iroquois of NY, to my knowledge, were no more advanced than the Aztec's of Mexico or the Incas of Chile.

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    number six knows lebron is african american right?
    Relevance?

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Relevance?
    Because apparently, acknowledging that humans from different environments have different physical traits automatically means there is no such thing as things merely being different. They have to be either superior or inferior. Inferior automatically = black. Therefore.....

Acknowledging the existence of physical differences = blacks are inferior.

NumberSix acknowledges the existence of physical differences = NumberSix thinks blacks are inferior.

"Does NumberSix know that LeBron is black? NumberSix obviously think blacks are inferior and therefore must hate blacks. Since he clearly hates blacks, how can he be such a LeBron stan?"

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Bulgaria is ****ing awesome and would be a great place to live. It does have some third world shit going on but it's not like it's complete shambles. Correct me if I'm wrong but the corruption mainly comes from the bulgarian mafia?

Fantastic value for money and people that are generally fine with their lives. The gypsies are not even that rampant where I was. They are annoying when they beg for money though and pretty persistent. **** they're ugly as well.

All of the nice, beautiful, educated females all speak more than one language in the sexiest accents in world. The dudes are well educated as well. It sucks only knowing one language but it's way more of a necessity to know multiple languages living in the US than it is living in Australia, USA, New Zealand etc. No fatties either. Of course I was only there for two weeks but it's not like it's some giant shit hole full of poor people walking around like millwad is talking about.

Skip Sunny beach as it's full of dbags from England...if you're with some friends it's fine but don't go alone.

Old ass road from the 900s in an old roman town called Nessebar. This is some medieval/game of thrones shit:

Could post multiple pictures of Black Sea but you can do that yourself. Great beaches full of topless babes.
    Last edited by Balla_Status; 08-15-2014 at 04:10 AM.