Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Should white cops be BANNED from patrolling urban black areas?

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    Honestly its not the worst idea i have ever heard. maybe black cops would be able to get better results in black communities. maybe the people there and the cops would have a better rapport if they were the same race.

Perhaps white cops are too quick to see blacks as threats and obeying white cops is offends the black community on some subconscious level.

What are the downsides of this idea?

perhaps the reason whites tend to get along better with cops is because we share a race.

it really isn't too bad a idea, but the PC world we live in would never go for it.

as someone said, they would call black people being pulled over in white neighborhoods by white cops racist then...or the whole idea of using race to police different areas being racist(not PC).

it just could never realistically happen imo.

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DwnShft2Xcelr8
    If this were allowed, how soon until black folks cry foul play and say, "Why aren't black cops allowed to patrol white neighborhoods?! It's segregation all over again!" ?

LOL, that's the first thought I had too. The white cops would be on easy street and the black cops would be on the front lines 24/7. There would be major resentment.

shhhhhhh

Isn't the Detroit PD predominantly Black? like 70% and nearly all Black in the brass level?

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Sure, why not?

If they want to commit crimes against each other, so be it. White cops and leaders should only step in if they commit a crime against a white person.

Let them police themselves, but if they come to our neighborhoods and commit crimes, we should be able to prosecute them to the fullest extent.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Honestly.. F!ck cops. Most of them are pieces of shit

Take the average IQ of a cop and I guarantee its lower than most professions(non-minumum wage, labor jobs).. theyre a bunch of meatheads, ex army, no intelligence having pigs.

Banned

what do you do with asian and hispanic cops?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    Isn't the Detroit PD predominantly Black? like 70% and nearly all Black in the brass level?
    Does it work well for detroit? Is it working better than when it was white cops policing the black population?

Quote Originally Posted by Maksimilian
    So we want to stop racial profiling by introducing segregation in black neighbourhoods? Awesome so it means black people shouldnt be allowed in white suburbs because of white peoples fears of black violence?

America yall are ****ed. Trying to police the world when your own backyard is a shitpile
    Who said that? And yes having a police force that is about 67% black in a town that is about 67% black might help a lot with the profiling problem.

In this hypothetical White areas would have white cops proportional to the general population.

this would be mostly for the day to day policing/patrolling.
    I honestly think maybe this would help. I think on some level black communities resent having to obey the commands of white men and it may sooth them to have the same commands given by a black man. Eg. Obama can say things to the black community a white president couldnt.

Edit: I got pulled over by a cop early this month for going 73 in a 60 zone on a freeway. Cop was a total ass to me but I accepted all of his commands and obeyed. Perhaps subconsciously it was easier for me to do so since we share a race IDK. In most of these cases I see recently black men resenting taking orders from white cops. Maybe taking orders from black cops would be easier. IDK

White Cops also seem to view black people as threats.

Quote Originally Posted by wakencdukest
    LOL, that's the first thought I had too. The white cops would be on easy street and the black cops would be on the front lines 24/7. There would be major resentment.
    Perhaps the better rapport between black communities and black cops would cause more reporting of crimes and fix some of the crime that plagues some of these communities.

Perhaps white cops are seen as outsiders and its harder to "snitch" to them. I would snitch instantly if I saw a crime. Maybe its because most cops in my area share a race with me.

Thinking about it more If I was a living in a community where whites were 67% of the population but the police force was 94% black, perhaps I would be less likely to trust cops and accepting of their commands.

IDK i still havent heard a good reason that cops shouldnt be reflective of the general population in the towns they serve and protect.
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 08-16-2014 at 01:02 AM.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
    what do you do with asian and hispanic cops?
    Asian communities dont seem to have a problem with white cops and even hispanic ones dont seem to have as much of a problem.

But I wouldnt have a problem with either of the communities represented on their police forces if they wanted it.

NBA Legend

I honestly think it's time for this.

The police simply CAN NOT be trusted, and they are a danger to the lives of innocent black folks in their own neighborhoods. That is not right.

Remove police from black neighborhoods NOW. Take those officers and add them to other neighborhoods and LEAVE BLACKS ALONE.

Seriously. Police need to stop messing around in black neighborhoods. I think that's best for everybody. Let the people in those areas handle their own business as they see fit, and do not send police in there to try and get involved. It only ends in tragedy.

Very good NBA starter

The question is, how many black people from Ferguson actually grow up wanting to become a police officer? Especially today's youth. If anything, alot of them probably construe that as joining the 'enemy'.

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

I think this only solves half the problem. The answer to ending police injustice is to remove police entirely. This will also help us remove the illusion of "crime" the illuminati is trying to pull over our eyes. 9-11 was a hoax. Tupac lives.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    I think this only solves half the problem. The answer to ending police injustice is to remove police entirely. This will also help us remove the illusion of "crime" the illuminati is trying to pull over our eyes. 9-11 was a hoax. Tupac lives.

One of these is true. But I'm not saying which.

Can we please delete this thread as it is extremely racist, inappropriate and offensive?

OP is a confirmed retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    Even better idea, evict white people from urban areas entirely. Send them back to the caves. Everyone wins
    You made the OP look intelligent. Nice work.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    Can we please delete this thread as it is extremely racist, inappropriate and offensive?

OP is a confirmed retard.

^ this pea-brained ant can only think inside the tiny box the media has created for him. bleet your little sheep retorts, sweet dumb lamb. you are a soldier of party ideology. don't overwork that brain, nothing it produces is significant anyway. just shout those talking points and feel like part of the group.

know1edge gawd.

what a disgrace.