Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: How Come Nobody Wanted To Sign With The Bulls During The Championship Years?

Quote Originally Posted by PJR

A desparate attempt to save the current era.

Fail

Default Re: How Come Nobody Wanted To Sign With The Bulls During The Championship Years?

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Everyone pictured was in their mid 30s when they were on the same team. How old were/are the varying members of the LeBron James handpicked all star squads?

Hell, dude jumped ship as soon as it looked like Whistle was entering his golden years and traded him up for a 22 and 25 year old all star
    Exactly. This is stupid just like claiming 04 lakers and 13 lakers were unfair with the stars they had Only lebron cheats with playing with other stars in their PRIME.

NBA rookie of the year

Clyde Drexler with some perspective,

"If I had not gone to Houston, I would not have a ring . . . You need multiple stars (to win a championship). You always have . . . When I was in Portland, we had players good enough to get to the Finals but the super teams are going to get us".
    http://www.blazersedge.com/2012/6/19...of-heats-big-3

*shrugs*

*shrugs*
    There's maybe 4 cases in NBA history where a great player won a title without a great teammate

1975 Warriors
    1994 Rockets
    2003 Spurs
    2011 Mavericks

Every other all time great in history got some form of substantial help along the way, whether it be in the regular season, playoffs, or finals. This "winning titles without other great players" belief is pure myth

*shrugs*

You can turn it any which way you want to.

Have a look at Dondadda's post, you can't get around that

I rule the local playground OnFire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Face

Superstars want to beat up each other.
    Yea i mean the Bulls only added scrubs like Dennis Rodman.

Nobody was opposed to playing on those Bulls teams, Reinsdorf was simply cheap. They built thru the draft, and would only shop for bargain veterans in free agency, IE Harper or Kerr.
    This.

I rule the local playground OnFire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    There's maybe 4 cases in NBA history where a great player won a title without a great teammate

1975 Warriors
    1994 Rockets
    2003 Spurs
    2011 Mavericks

Every other all time great in history got some form of substantial help along the way, whether it be in the regular season, playoffs, or finals. This "winning titles without other great players" belief is pure myth
    And there isn't many more without 3 stars.