Page 53 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663103 ... LastLast
    YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Rockets BTE ♛

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    I really really want to. The thing is, Harden always seems to struggle badly against Tony Allen and Dwight has problems with Gasol. To be honest, im kinda worried about this matchup but I hope we pull it off
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    lol
    Shit, I knew it :/

I'm always gonna fear Memphis. They just always seem to destroy the Rockets

Shit, I knew it :/

I'm always gonna fear Memphis. They just always seem to destroy the Rockets
    Our matchup vs Memphis is pretty bad, and even worse against the Clippers. We matchup bad vs OKC too when they're healthy.

Game against the Dallas Ponies tonight. No Jones & Dwight = Very ugly game

I hope really Dwight plays. I'm not even gonna watch the game if he sits out...

Me right now...

YouGotServed

lol

If we can play this good without Dwight, Bev, and Jones... imagine how good we'll be doing when they come back. Holy crap.

And McHale needs to give Canaan more minutes. That kid can flatout score. Let him backup Beverley. Terry needs to be backing up Harden, not Bev.

Btw, Harden is averaging 1.07 bpg. Thats good for 41st in the league. But I thought he didn't play defense!

YouGotServed

Canaan is too undersized to be effective in the playoffs IMO. He's more than serviceable offensively but defensively teams will see him and try to exploit that matchup. He's a good bench player who can score so I don't mind him getting minutes in the regular season. Playoffs are a different monster though.

If Canaan can find a way to be effective without giving up too much defensively he'll get minutes. No point being a great shooter if you're a defensive liability.

So far he's been great though. He's a guy who played in the D-League most of last season. Was he a 2nd rounder? Morey does it again.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    Canaan is too undersized to be effective in the playoffs IMO. He's more than serviceable offensively but defensively teams will see him and try to exploit that matchup. He's a good bench player who can score so I don't mind him getting minutes in the regular season. Playoffs are a different monster though.

If Canaan can find a way to be effective without giving up too much defensively he'll get minutes. No point being a great shooter if you're a defensive liability.

So far he's been great though. He's a guy who played in the D-League most of last season. Was he a 2nd rounder? Morey does it again.
    I want him to develop his defense. If he does, he can be a really good role player.

And yeah, Morey almost always drafts well in the 2nd round. He got another gem in Canaan

So... we're 14-4

Can't believe how well our guys have been playing since the main dudes have been out. Jason Terry has been looking like the Dallas version of himself, D-Mo stepped up big time, Tarik Black is scoring more and grabbing rebounds, and James Harden is well... James Harden. Beard has been great this year.

If we play this well without Dwight, Canaan, Jones, and Beverley then imagine how good we'll be once they come back. Honestly, I thought we were going to struggle after I heard Dwight was going to be out for a while but im so glad the Rockets proved me wrong. Also, once Jones comes back, I actually wanna see DMo start at the PF spot. He spaces the floor better and because of his huge play as of late, I think he'd fit great with our starters. Jones could be our 6th man. I just feel like he could bring a nice spark for us off the bench.

Rotation should look like this...
    Dwight/Black/DMo
    DMo/Jones
    Ariza/Pap
    Harden/Terry
    Bev/Canaan

YouGotServed

So... we're 14-4

Can't believe how well our guys have been playing since the main dudes have been out. Jason Terry has been looking like the Dallas version of himself, D-Mo stepped up big time, Tarik Black is scoring more and grabbing rebounds, and James Harden is well... James Harden. Beard has been great this year.

If we play this well without Dwight, Canaan, Jones, and Beverley then imagine how good we'll be once they come back. Honestly, I thought we were going to struggle after I heard Dwight was going to be out for a while but im so glad the Rockets proved me wrong. Also, once Jones comes back, I actually wanna see DMo start at the PF spot. He spaces the floor better and because of his huge play as of late, I think he'd fit great with our starters. Jones could be our 6th man. I just feel like he could bring a nice spark for us off the bench.

Rotation should look like this...
    Dwight/Black/DMo
    DMo/Jones
    Ariza/Pap
    Harden/Terry
    Bev/Canaan

15-4

We almost lost to the ****ing Timberwolves. Thank god we pulled it together in OT. Big game for Harden but way too many turnovers. He needs to work on that...