Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If the Purge was real would you kill?

Default Re: If the Purge was real would you kill?

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    no, being real technical about stuff most people don't really know, need to know, or is superfluous is nerdy.

tbh tho, i think partly its people trying to get at me for other posts i've made here like my views on race. i'm pretty good at reading people too

i know more than a lot of u are butthurt
    the next step is to become good at reading books

Can't lie I hate people who type their instead of there, those have 2 completely different meanings and using them wrong just ****s up the whole sentence. Its not like your/you're where you can still comprehend what they are saying.

its the internet who cares its ez to tell what they're saying in a sentence so its really not a big deal at all, at least i don't think so.
    Just because it's the internet doesn't mean we all have to go full retard. Some standards are still expected. Thats why nobody is typing in ALL CAPS or broken english. Its not always easy to tell wtf someone is saying either, thats why its best to at least make it understandable, we can't hear posts afterall.

coyotes are some of the most dangerous bottom feeders/scavengers in the wilderness when they're in packs. they can even scare away lions who did all of the work for a kill, which is no small feat.

Is killing the creators of the Purge movies an option if it were real?

Quote Originally Posted by ShackEelOKneel
    Is killing the creators of the Purge movies an option if it were real?
    That and the creators of Piranha and every shark-horror movie post-Jaws franchise. Unless they intended to make comedies they need to stop making horrors.

Also I'd kill the ppl who made Starship Troopers. The girls are hawt, but 99% of the movie was cringy and cheesy as fvck.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Why you hating on horror doe?
    The Grudge (Japanese version), the Ring, Blair Witch Project, and Paranormal Activity (just the first one) are all great horror movies that scared me and there are many more too that I'm too lazy to list.

30 Days of Night is a kick@ss horror-action movie/comic

[COLOR="White"]The creators who made the "Final Destination" series would be killed too, unless they're trying to make comedies or something.[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    30 Days of Night

I agree with you in that mainstream horror is mostly shit but there are some gems in the genre if you look for them to this day.
    got some exapmles, for some reason i really cant get into the horror genre

Good High School Starter ThemBombs's Avatar

see nerd ^

me spelling it laffable really bothers them because they're extremely technical they don't even realize i do it on purpose, but thats why they take things way too seriously.

you're not very smart btw, or as smart as u think u are. definitely not smarter than me
    just shut the **** up already

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ThemBombs
    just shut the **** up already

Oh hey, its that dude from the stupid mf'er club... go figure. love when u sorry mf'ers get so mad at me

how come u always make a appearance right after i'm banned, like you're on some 'Godzuki just got banned' ISH email notification alert, then talk your shit? if i didn't know better i'd guess u were Air Tupac's alt, or some web administrator fgt with how u always seem to show up right afterwards lol. every time....what coincidence

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Originally Posted by Godzuki
    [COLOR="Red"]coyotes are some of the most dangerous bottom feeders/scavengers in the wilderness when they're in packs. they can even scare away lions who did all of the work for a kill, which is no small feat.[/COLOR]

lol i swear some of u are so bad at the psyche game, but it shows genuine real low IQ. u shouldn't be so mad and desperate to get at me, i'll never be salty over not knowing that. i'll even repost what i said for u so u can pretend to laff at it again