Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: ISIS has killed James Foley (U.S. journalist)

As a former Muslim, I have to say the religion is scum. All religions are scum, but this one in particular is oppressive as fukk.
    BRB watching tv, listening to music, playing video games = instant hell
    BRB lusting over female (a straight male's entire purpose in life) = instant hell
    BRB can't read anything but the Qu'ran
    BRB Muslims collectively act like angels during the month of Ramadan but go back to hypocritically sinning after it ends
    BRB women are beneath men & are meant to be seen as property
    BRB 300 A.D logic for everything
    BRB kill "infidels" for having different view on things
    BRB must pray 5 times/day no matter what or else... you're going to hell

All of my family still accepts Islam as their religion. None of them have terroristic view points, but then again, we're all in the United States. I can't help but wonder what would've happened if we were in the Middle East, Africa or South Asia. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Muslim immigration needs to be stopped in all western countries.

Its not that every Muslim is a radical terrorist, but a country needs to protect itself from the ones who are. The Quran makes it clear that we are the enemy in short, the war has been happening for a while now, just not the direct ones we are used to seeing like a world war.

In 20 years, Australia will be out bred by Muslims going at the birthrate it is now. Our laws and government will be manipulated in such a way that sharia law will be enforced here too.

Americans need to stand up and make it known they are not welcome in your country, like us.

Take your mosques and sharia law in which you try to impose on western countries and FCK right off.

If Americans,Australians and whatever western nation continue to watch and wait for things to develop, it might become too late. There are probably already a number of sinister plans that are taking place in your country now.

Call me a racist, but it gets to the point where you have to open your eyes to the bullshit.
    I have your back. And this sentiment is growing strong around here. Some European countries are already lost though

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Here's the link I posted from the other ISIS thread:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=351168&page=8
    How can you watch that shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    I have your back. And this sentiment is growing strong around here. Some European countries are already lost though
    Looking at you Sweden and the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by S13M
    Looking at you Sweden and the UK.
    71% of over-55s compared with 62% of 16 to 24-year-olds believe that they have as much, if not more, in common with non-Muslims in Britain than with Muslims abroad.
    19% of over-55s compared with 37% of 16 to 24-year-olds would prefer to send their children to Islamic state schools.
    17% of over-55s compared with 37% of 16 to 24-year-olds would prefer living under Sharia law than British law.
    28% of over-55s compared with 74% of 16 to 24-year-olds prefer Muslim women to choose to wear the Islamic headscarf.

4th generation will bring on the Caliphate

Banned

71% of over-55s compared with 62% of 16 to 24-year-olds believe that they have as much, if not more, in common with non-Muslims in Britain than with Muslims abroad.
    19% of over-55s compared with 37% of 16 to 24-year-olds would prefer to send their children to Islamic state schools.
    17% of over-55s compared with 37% of 16 to 24-year-olds would prefer living under Sharia law than British law.
    28% of over-55s compared with 74% of 16 to 24-year-olds prefer Muslim women to choose to wear the Islamic headscarf.

4th generation will bring on the Caliphate
    this is what I dont get. Why would you want this oppressive shit

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    How can you watch that shit?

Easily. The world needs to watch that and see what kind of monsters are really out there and how easily they can reach your cushy way of life.

You're a Muslim, but not an Islamist. You may think it doesn't affect you, but it should. God is telling these monsters to kill these people, and these monsters don't fear death. That is the worst kind of enemy and they must all be destroyed.

Banned

Idiots killing an unarmed journalist won't stop the airstrikes hope the US bombs them even harder now.

damn

The sad part is the do-gooders and people who want to sit on the fence are the reason why these aggressive tactics are working.

The radicalism will consume and force other muslims to conform and make non-muslims conform or die.

You cannot take the "not all Muslims are like that" approach. The weaker ones or the ones who are peaceful will be left with no choice but to join them. The propaganda they are instilling in their children and across the world is already working, this can be stopped now, but it has to be swift and direct.

Right above us we have the largest Muslim nation in the world. They have already committed terrorist attacks on Australians and there will be more in the future I have no doubt.

I will bear arms and fight for my family if they decide to come here. I do not trust muslims one bit.

As for James Foley, that poor guy must of went through hell. Such a weak and sickening act. I couldn't imagine how his family must feel watching that happen...

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

US rescue mission in Syria to save Foley failed Barack Obama sent special operations troops to Syria this summer on a secret mission to rescue American hostages, including journalist James Foley, held by Islamic State group extremists, but they did not find them.

http://news.yahoo.com/officials-us-r...223712306.html

U.S. special operations units were sent into Syria this summer to rescue American journalist James Foley and other hostages held by Islamic militants, a U.S. official told CNN.
    Several dozen troops flew in by helicopters but couldn't find the hostages, including Foley -- whose grisly execution was captured on video and released this week by ISIS, the terror group that refers to itself as the Islamic State.
    "Unfortunately, the mission was not successful because the hostages were not present at the targeted location," Pentagon spokesman Rear Adm. John Kirby said on Wednesday.
    It's the latest revelation about Foley's final days in the hands of ISIS -- which taunted his family in an e-mail a week ago, saying he would be killed.
    "The message was vitriolic and filled with rage against the United States. It was deadly serious," said Philip Balboni, CEO of the online publication GlobalPost, which employed Foley.

As a Muslim, I'm all for the US shitting on IS.

Uneducated people are the norm due to poverty and this leads to blindly following false leaders but Islam is a religion of peace. Don't believe the out of context words people are quoting from the Quran. Although I'm pretty sure OTC has its mind made up judging by the horde of anti Islamic threads. I won't lose any sleep over it.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    The sad part is the do-gooders and people who want to sit on the fence are the reason why these aggressive tactics are working.

The radicalism will consume and force other muslims to conform and make non-muslims conform or die.

You cannot take the "not all Muslims are like that" approach. The weaker ones or the ones who are peaceful will be left with no choice but to join them. The propaganda they are instilling in their children and across the world is already working, this can be stopped now, but it has to be swift and direct.

Right above us we have the largest Muslim nation in the world. They have already committed terrorist attacks on Australians and there will be more in the future I have no doubt.

I will bear arms and fight for my family if they decide to come here. I do not trust muslims one bit.

As for James Foley, that poor guy must of went through hell. Such a weak and sickening act. I couldn't imagine how his family must feel watching that happen...
    truth

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    As a Muslim, I'm all for the US shitting on IS.

Uneducated people are the norm due to poverty and this leads to blindly following false leaders but Islam is a religion of peace. Don't believe the out of context words people are quoting from the Quran. Although I'm pretty sure OTC has its mind made up judging by the horde of anti Islamic threads. I won't lose any sleep over it.

You too will join the cause, once the shit hits the fan.

Do I think you will support America and its allies in a major conflict? Or will you conform to stronger Muslims who will force you to decide what side you take...