Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Default Re: ISIS has killed James Foley (U.S. journalist)

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    http://www.smh.com.au/world/rapper-i...24-107w1i.html

So the killer is allegedly Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT1YDIV4lGE

Aspiring rapper. Grew up in a million dollar home in London, son of an Al Qaeda lieutenant, acolyte of Anjem Choudary. You can't make this shit up.
    Marked for death, just like this poor psycho

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    closed off, non-integrated communities with radical leaders
    Because the left wing in Britain wants to destroy British identity. In the UK, people will look at you cross eyed if you even mention the existence of ethnic Brits. They'll spew out all kinds of nonsensical rhetoric as to why there is no such thing as British people. They act as if the British Isles were empty islands that people just discovered a couple hundred years ago. The ones that do acknowledge that there were a native British people will claim that they've all mysteriously disappeared off the face of the earth, despite all genetic evidence saying otherwise.

It's not an accident. They want Britain's identity erased and the British people replaced by a multicultural society because they know it breeds conflict. The only solution to that conflict is centralized government power to make everybody's decisions for them and decide what everybody is and isn't allowed to do.

It's no coincidence that all the people who have put such policies in place (Labour, E.U.) all have Marxist/Communist backgrounds.

People think it sounds like wild exaggeration, but the UK is on it's way to being what Yugoslavia was 2 decades ago.
    Last edited by NumberSix; 08-24-2014 at 02:02 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    why would you leave London to go rot in Iraq with a bunch of psychos
    honest way more respect for him than Abu Rumaysah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKKe...NL5ZzHSJj3l8Bg

Abu Rumaysah lives in england and worships the islamic state and basically lionizes and excuses everything the ISIS does and critiques the west. at least the people going to the Islamic state are not fake cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    honest way more respect for him than Abu Rumaysah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKKe...NL5ZzHSJj3l8Bg

Abu Rumaysah lives in england and worships the islamic state and basically lionizes and excuses everything the ISIS does and critiques the west. at least the people going to the Islamic state are not fake cowards.
    Sorry buddy, but I'll respect the guy that just talks stupidity more than the blood thirsty murderous terrorist who is slaughtering innocent people all for the sake of a book with such brilliant teachings as the earth being flat and flying human-headed horses.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Because the left wing in Britain wants to destroy British identity. In the UK, people will look at you cross eyed if you even mention the existence of ethnic Brits. They'll spew out all kinds of nonsensical rhetoric as to why there is no such thing as British people. They act as if the British Isles were empty islands that people just discovered a couple hundred years ago. The ones that do acknowledge that there were a native British people will claim that they've all mysteriously disappeared off the face of the earth, despite all genetic evidence saying otherwise.

It's not an accident. They want Britain's identity erased and the British people replaced by a multicultural society because they know it breeds conflict. The only solution to that conflict is centralized government power to make everybody's decisions for them and decide what everybody is and isn't allowed to do.

It's no coincidence that all the people who have put such policies in place (Labour, E.U.) all have Marxist/Communist backgrounds.

People think it sounds like wild exaggeration, but the UK is on it's way to being what Yugoslavia was 2 decades ago.
    it's not just GB, it's the whole "White world"

it goes all the way back to Frankfurt school

NBA rookie of the year

Sorry buddy, but I'll respect the guy that just talks stupidity more than the blood thirsty murderous terrorist who is slaughtering innocent people all for the sake of a book with such brilliant teachings as the earth being flat and flying human-headed horses.
    At least the guy that goes to the islamic state is taking a risk. Abu Rumaysah is just an annoying douche beating up on non-muslims in england he and his gang catches alone at night.

The guy that went to the islamic state will probably die one way or the other. But at least he isnt a coward, douchebag

At least the guy that goes to the islamic state is taking a risk. Abu Rumaysah is just an annoying douche beating up on non-muslims in england he and his gang catches alone at night.

The guy that went to the islamic state will probably die one way or the other. But at least he isnt a coward, douchebag
    Coward >>>>>>>>>> murderer

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    it's not just GB, it's the whole "White world"

it goes all the way back to Frankfurt school
    It's not a "white" thing. That's got nothing to do with anything. Not remotely about skin color.

NBA rookie of the year

Coward >>>>>>>>>> murderer
    dont disagree with that, but there is something i respect about the guys that actually go to the islamic state rather than just talk about it.

dont disagree with that, but there is something i respect about the guys that actually go to the islamic state rather than just talk about it.
    You respect a guy that actually murders and commits terror than a guy who just talks?

I respect the one that doesn't slaughter people more.

That's like saying you respect Ted Bundy for at least taking the risk.

These IS guys go out there and primarily prey on the weak. I wonder how many hogtied, unarmed men Abdel has killed so far. I wonder how many 10 year old girls he has raped so far. That's some very brave shit right there. While conceiling his identity of course.

lol there's absolutely no fkn reason imaginable to 'respect' any of these IS soldiers .. they're going around executing random people on the highway .. beheading random civilians .. beheading small children .. taking random civilian women as slaves .. come on dude

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

There's something I respect about people who don't respect terrorist shitstains like the guy you respect.

Banned

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    There's something I respect about people who don't respect terrorist shitstains like the guy you respect.
    only in comparison to people like Abu Rumaysah who worship them and talk about how badly they want to join ISIS but dont. Abu Rumaysah believes in everything the guys chopping off heads believe in. the only difference is he doesnt want to risk a hellfire missile killing him. Abu Rumaysah has many videos online, listen to what he says. than realize that his supposed dream of being able to fight for an islamic caliphate has come true, but his ass is still in england.

Dont mean in absolute terms. If you have followed any of my posting you would know how anti religion I am, especially religions like islam who currently have a sizable minority that wishes to violently spread it.
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 08-24-2014 at 03:23 PM.