Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    National High School Star beastee's Avatar

Default Re: Goran Dragic will win the MVP before Rose wins another playoff game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragic4Life
    lol Bulls may not even make the playoffs.

6 months bet it is, you're on.
    Good. Hopefully Rose gives us another dunk over D this year that can refresh your memory on just how dominant he can be.

Default Re: Goran Dragic will win the MVP before Rose wins another playoff game.

In b4 Dragic gets banned and he can't follow through with the bet, not that he would anyways, no one does now a days.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450
    In b4 Dragic gets banned and he can't follow through with the bet, not that he would anyways, no one does now a days.
    he'll just make more accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    he'll just make more accounts.
    Lol Dubeta, Lebronxrings and now JT banned. How many more accounts does Dragic have left?

Quote Originally Posted by OmniStrife
    Ignore OP hes a c.unt and NOT a Suns / Dragić fan...

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Dragic living rent free in nikkas heads.

He actually payed rent by means of taking a vicious ISH bukkake ether hybrid mixture.

Very far from free

Dude why do you make threads like this? If you have such great confidence in him, great, but it's not necessary to constantly make threads like this overly hyping him up. You're not helping Dragic acquire any new fans... you're annoying people and attracting people to hate on Dragic because of you. Dragic is a great player and has at least proven that he belongs in the All Star Game, but hasn't proven himself to be MVP caliber, at least yet.

If the Suns need to get a high seed in the playoffs and make it to the WCF or Finals, then I'd say he definitely would have a case for MVP. But don't act like that's already happened. Dragic is still determined to make a name for himself, and he's doing it on the court. You don't need to overhype him... let his play on the court show people how good he is and earn him fans.

kobetard

Quote Originally Posted by wagexslave

Dude why do you make threads like this? If you have such great confidence in him, great, but it's not necessary to constantly make threads like this overly hyping him up. You're not helping Dragic acquire any new fans... you're annoying people and attracting people to hate on Dragic because of you. Dragic is a great player and has at least proven that he belongs in the All Star Game, but hasn't proven himself to be MVP caliber, at least yet.

If the Suns need to get a high seed in the playoffs and make it to the WCF or Finals, then I'd say he definitely would have a case for MVP. But don't act like that's already happened. Dragic is still determined to make a name for himself, and he's doing it on the court. You don't need to overhype him... let his play on the court show people how good he is and earn him fans.
    On deaf ears...

OP CHANGE YOUR AVATAR and stop ruining dragic the player for people.

Dragic, dubeta, JT, all the same person, all nowhere to be seen.

i hope he finally got ran over by a truck. Good riddance.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

I've seen a lot of shit in my day, but the beating the OP is taking in this thread is high up there.

I mean my goodness, the dude is being reamed worse than the ass of Magic Johnson's son.

I hit on 5-footers

Dragic's Euroleague stats (the league where Spanoulis is a god):

go get laid dude. girls are fun or boys, whatever yo fakkit ass is into