Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good college starter

Default Re: Spain will win the FIBA world cup this year..

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishACB
    Spain's guards might not have the crazy vertical and dunking but they're just as good in horizontal speed.

Ricky, Rodriguez and Llull are very fast, and move pretty quickly defensively, likewise, Rudy Fernandez is also a quick player and will help in that regard specially when playing USA.

I mean sure, Navarro and Calderon will struggle but there's guards in Spain that can run, and run pretty good.
    Spain are very dangerous because the refs don't let players breath on Navarro and Pau and Rudy is a flopping biatch. Look at against Croatia, they got 42 free throws, I supposed Tomic was just rough.

Euroleague >>>>> ISIS (now IS)

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    I don't think Greece has ever beaten Spain in a meaningful game. Those Spanish NBA players are just head and shoulders better than Greeks.
    Agree. V-Span was nowhere to be seen when Spain routed Greece by nearly 40.

I don't think there's been a half decent Greek NBA player until Giannis came along. And he's not even a true Greek.

Quote Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
    Bring Spain on. I'll take our frontcourt over theirs any day of the week, and their backcourt is utter shit compared to ours. Fernandez is the only one worth a damn, and he's infinitely less talented than any of our guards.

They want to get out and run? We'll maul them. They want to slow it down and look for shots? We'll rain 3's on them all day. They want to make the game about getting to the line? We've got some of the floppiest chuckers in the world, (lookin at you Harden) just dying to play that game.
    This moron does not even know that Fernandez has been playing small forward on Spain's national team for like 10 years............