Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    rank sentamentalist

Default Re: If the US and allies want to defeat ISIS

haha

i used to censor myself on here a little bit. it's a pretty hostile forum by and large. and don't get me wrong i like insults as much as the next guy but for serious issues, they kind of make insidehoops a waste of time. but lately i've become intent on engaging with a probing some of the people here since i've been here so long and become familiar with the personalities. and there are plenty of good ones.

sorry to hear about your family. care to share more about your experience? are you living in the us now? oddly enough when you ask people for prime examples of "responsibility to protect in humanitarian crisis", the bosnian and kosovo wars are often the examples you hear. which is pretty shameful really.

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    its funny when unread mf'ers here pretend they're smart.

you do realize with your originial conspiracy theory that we made/supported ISIS, that ISIS was more moderate when we were involved with them in Syria against Bashir? Read up stupid mf'er...u might actually present something thats true for once if u do.

read up about the Doctor who led them at the time, who was friends with Mccain's aid, who introduced them. He later stepped down, then that is when the more extremists took over their movement. they always had extremist elements which was why we were reluctant to support them too much, but they weren't nearly the radicals they are now.

go ahead educate me stupidass...a lot of u foreigners are so fukking dumb tbh ...and so many of u conspiracy theorists don't even follow current events but pretend to know everything...which is the most ridiculous thing of it all.
    good god man you're hopeless. i'm being completely civil and attempting to have a conversation with you and this is the garbage you throw out. fk this fk that stupid dumbass foreigners stfu. jesus christ calm down.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Maksimilian
    Youre starting High School in the fall right? Thats September in America? So next week? Ill give you a tip. Lay of the politics and go meet some girls and play Xbox. Dont waste your best years on this shit.

lol good comeback based on complete fiction.

i can shit on u all day with jones if u want to play that game too. whether its logical/educated arguments, or jone'n...i'll wreck u handily both ways.

your home wrecked ass would be lucky to be in my situation with your sister and mom probably prostituting themselves for american pennies

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    good god man you're hopeless. i'm being completely civil and attempting to have a conversation with you and this is the garbage you throw out. fk this fk that stupid dumbass foreigners stfu. jesus christ calm down.

that was to that maksmilian retard....

but still all u do is yap with vagueness, and so much jumping around actually being direct with your arguments, or examples, its pointless even talking sense with u.

so many people here have these agendas with so little keeping things real...its pitiful actually in comparison to where their IQ ego's are.

NBA Superstar

just so funny here when u educate them, they don't even want to look to be educated, and keep running with their agendas

and the nerve to call me the dumb one thats brainwashed....if anything i swear i'm one of the few that doesn't run with sheep agenda movements these days.

rank sentamentalist

yes godzuki, i post vague meandering shit

the last thread i spent any real time on was the one about dwight posting support for palestine on twitter which thankfully turned into a real discussion about things that actually matter.

here are a few of my posts

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost...&postcount=277

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost...&postcount=303

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost...&postcount=589

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost...&postcount=572

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost...&postcount=529

pick one of them and tell me what part of my post yaps with vagueness. and let's not confuse lack of direction with complexity. these are complex issues that require intense examination. if it seems like i'm jumping around too much, the best idea is to look a little bit harder to see if there is some coherence there or if it's all just a bunch of sparse nonsense.

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by Maksimilian
    As for my own personal experience. Born in the former Yugoslavia. Family fired from their jobs and kicked out of home for being the "wrong ethnicity". All sides were doing it, I dont blame anyone. Came to Australia.....not America.
    cool man. that's one of the prime destinations for young people in canada going backpacking or living away for a year. i've never been but i'd love to in the next few years.

it's crazy you lived through that. i'm completely naive when it comes to what living through a crisis like that actually feels like. i'm grateful i suppose.

Banned

another great post. what country are you from?

and often the response you get (and the response i fully expect from the likes of nick young and godzuki) is that it could be worse. which is absolutely true and at the same time absolutely irrelevant. yes the axis forces in world war two could have been devastating and america played a big part (not as big as some would say) in constraining them and we're all grateful. it doesn't change the fact that since then, the primary thug on the international block has been the united states government.

this keffiyeh hipster just can't get enough of anti-American "freedom fighting". Maksimilian is the same guy who has repeatedly denied the holocaust in the past Ridonks. Interesting to see you are siding with him

USA runs the world.

Deal with it.

And if you hate it so much, stop being a hypocrite and stop listening to our music, wearing our clothes, eating our food and watching our movies.

Banned

go ahead educate me stupidass...a lot of u foreigners are so fukking dumb tbh ...and so many of u conspiracy theorists don't even follow current events but pretend to know everything...which is the most ridiculous thing of it all.

A masters in Serbia is like a highschool AP class in the USA.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

"To your question, can they be defeated without addressing that part of their organization which resides in Syria? The answer is no. That will have to be addressed on both sides of what is essentially at this point a non-existent border."
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0GL24V20140822

Banned

yes godzuki, i post vague meandering shit

the last thread i spent any real time on was the one about dwight posting support for palestine on twitter which thankfully turned into a real discussion about things that actually matter.

here are a few of my posts

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost...&postcount=277

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost...&postcount=303

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost...&postcount=589

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost...&postcount=572

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showpost...&postcount=529

pick one of them and tell me what part of my post yaps with vagueness. and let's not confuse lack of direction with complexity. these are complex issues that require intense examination. if it seems like i'm jumping around too much, the best idea is to look a little bit harder to see if there is some coherence there or if it's all just a bunch of sparse nonsense.
    this kid just loves the smell of his own farts

The worst kind of stupid person is the stupid person who is under the impression they are intelligent.

rank sentamentalist

Maksimilian is the same guy who has repeatedly denied the holocaust in the past Ridonks.
    let's ask him

hey maksimilian, do you deny the holocaust?

USA runs the world.
    yes it does. i'm much more aware of that than you are.

this kid just loves the smell of his own farts
    he made a charge against me. i responded in turn.

everybody likes to smell their own farts. some people are just afraid to do it in public is all.

NBA rookie of the year

they're a human rights nightmare. we're the politically correct world police, the only ones that tend to try against human tragedies going on in the world. the stuff they're doing is as bad as the world has ever seen, and its growing.

they are definitely a problem and one that would be retarded to ignore considering how much they've grown the longer we've sat there and watched.

they're obviously everyone's enemy that isn't pro fundamentalist muslim.
    The united states has no problem supporting human rights abusers if it is within our interests.

Eg. We once supported saddam when it was within our interests.
    We supported the shah of iran
    we support the absolute monarchies of the UAE, saudi arabia, etc
    we support the military dictatorship in egypt
    We once support pinochet

In your own country of ancestry, south korea we supported
    Syngman Rhee and Park Chung-hee

The US is not above supporting human rights abusers.

sheikh Issa (younger half brother of the ruler and president of the UAE the Emir Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan) tortures a man on camera.

He stuffs sand in his mouth, beats him with whips, and a wooden plank with nails, electric cattle prods and running over his legs with a car, burns his gentials and rubs salt into the wounds. the sheikh also shoots gunshots around him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glKOe5qNaCc

Later a court in the UAE acquits him of all charges and charges the guy that exposed the video and arrests him and tortures him. He is also an american citizen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go1znJu3Kho
    torture footage

the US maintains great relationships with the rules of the UAE

The US will never support Assad, not because he is evil, which he is, but because He is in the russian camp.
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 08-22-2014 at 11:21 AM.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    The united states has no problem supporting human rights abusers if it is within our interests.

Eg. We once supported saddam when it was within our interests.
    We supported the shah of iran
    we support the absolute monarchies of the UAE, saudi arabia, etc
    we support the military dictatorship in egypt
    We once support pinochet

In your own country of ancestry, south korea we supported
    Syngman Rhee and Park Chung-hee

The US is not above supporting human rights abusers.

hiekh Issa (younger half brother of the ruler and president of the UAE the Emir Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan) tortures a man on camera.

He stuffs sand in his mouth, beats him with whips, and a wooden plank with nails, electric cattle prods and running over his legs with a car, burns his gentials and rubs salt into the wounds. the sheikh also shoots gunshots around him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glKOe5qNaCc

Later a court in the UAE acquits him of all charges and charges the guy that exposed the video and arrests him and tortures him. He is also an american citizen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go1znJu3Kho
    torture footage

the US maintains great relationships with the rules of the UAE

The US will never support Assad, not because he is evil, which he is, but because He is in the russian camp.

yes but lets not pretend they're all equal

obviously there are differing degree's of it, situations are very different with different countries, and to say ISIS is the same exact thing as those parallels you're drawing, or them to each other is ridiculous.

Its a ridiculous statement considering what my initial reply to you was regarding ISIS. they also just lopped off a Americans head which gives us further reason to go after them, but thats besides how awful of a human rights nightmare of atrocities they're committing. To pretend otherwise is disingenuous.

No Bashir/Syria has plotted against us quite a bit, they've supported terrorists against us in the past, and Bashir despises the US. Its not just because of their relationship with Russia. Syria had always been covertly assisting/training terrorists against the US since i can remember.

Why are we going after ISIS now then? what do we gain? tell me, if its not to help....why did we save those people on that mountain?

A lot of things can be construed as human rights abuse, in fact China accuses us of it too....but degree and justification is obviously a very important distinction to make.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 08-22-2014 at 11:30 AM.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young

A masters in Serbia is like a highschool AP class in the USA.

if that lol