Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default why is there a sudden interest in nba players fighting skills

theyre skinny weak unbalanced lanky ethiopian lookin ass twigs for the most part

pretty much 99.9% of basketball players are ******* too... especially since the 80s

i dont get it

if you wanna watch good fighters i'd suggest hockey, mma, boxing

kobes tough, but hes not very strong at all. he has balls. but i mean common. the guy only weighs 205 pounds.

most 6 foot nothing men weigh that much. hes 6-6

so its obviously mostly just bone and water weight. i mean its not like hes ever been jacked. the guy is one of the cleanest athletes in all of spots. hes never looked like an HGH or roid raging cheater.

i'm sure half the people in this forum could beat up lebron james. that small dick havin flopper would run home and tell his mom "theyre trying to hurt me" if anyone ever got in his face at a club. i cant blame the guy.. growing up fatherless and all. he was never shown how to be a man

kg and his fake tough guy act. getting shook by guys half his size

durant the paper thin string bean

fish hooked paul george and his low self esteem

and even back in the day... jordan could barely hold off reggie miller.

jordan got beat up more than any player infact. the pistons routinely tossed his ass to the ground. it got so bad that jordan complained to news papers saying "im a victim. they wanna injure me"

jordan had to basically wait for all the tough guys to retire so he could get anything done

it wasnt because of talent. it was because he was a *****. and he had to wait for the pussified 90s to roll in

shaq got punked by kobe every day in practice for 8 years and he even called him a fat out of shape overpaid lazy piece of shit. and he still couldnt get in kobes face

i mean say what you will about kobe. but atleast he has the mentality of an oldschool player.

but overall the nba is a ***** ass sport. i love it more than any sport cause i like skill and talent over physical dominance. but i must admit. the nba is soft

has been for a long time.

Banned

Default Re: why is there a sudden interest in nba players fighting skills

Kobe got knocked out by a 160 pound point guard bro just deal with it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Kobe got knocked out by a 160 pound point guard bro just deal with it.
    did you even read what i said?

i could beat up kobe

hes a basketball player.

i'm sorry but anyone impressed with fighting skills better find a new sport

NBA rookie of the year

Have you seen basketball players next to normal people?

Kyrie Iriving next to a reporter looked like a football player. He had a wide chest.

Banned

i'm pretty sure out of all team sports in the entire world. this is how i'd rank them in terms of fighting skills

#1 hockey
    #2 rugby
    #3 baseball
    #4 football
    #5 soccer

then like 5 other obscure sports.. then maybe basketball

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    i'm pretty sure out of all team sports in the entire world. this is how i'd rank them in terms of fighting skills

#1 hockey
    #2 rugby
    #3 baseball
    #4 football
    #5 soccer

then like 5 other obscure sports.. then maybe basketball

Soccer over basketball?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    Have you seen basketball players next to normal people?

Kyrie Iriving next to a reporter looked like a football player. He had a wide chest.
    youre an idiot. i weigh more than kobe and i'm 6 foot 1. with almost no body fat.

and its not just about size. basketball players are also the most shy, non confrentational athletes. plus theyre mostly all black. and not being racist at all. but black people on their own dont like to fight. they run in groups

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Soccer over basketball?

um yeah. ive seen a ton of headbutts and kicks in soccer that would leave an nba player holding his dick on the ground crying... they flop allot too. but atleast they fight sometimes. and conditions over there are way more extreme with riots n all

um yeah. ive seen a ton of headbutts and kicks in soccer that would leave an nba player holding his dick on the ground crying... they flop allot too. but atleast they fight sometimes. and conditions over there are way more extreme with riots n all
    Name me one soccer player that could beat up the likes of LeBron, Howard, Artest, Ben Wallace, Rodman, etc.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

did you even read what i said?

i could beat up kobe
    No you can't. If playing basketball makes you a wimp than what does it mean if you're just a trolling stan on a message board?

Banned

Name me one soccer player that could beat up the likes of LeBron, Howard, Artest, Ben Wallace, Rodman, etc.

i like how you grouped in roid raging head cases who arent top stars but mostly known as inforcers

howard could handle himself against a 5 foot 10 guy.. yeah sure. artest/rodman would bite someone or grab their dick. wallace was a juice monkey like some WWE dude..

lebron would get his ass kicked by any 5-11 to 6 foot soccar player that weighs anywhere close to 195 pounds or higher

when i talk about basketball players being *******. i mean for the most part. on average.

yeah maybe theres a few inforcers that could handle themselves. but common man.

thats like saying hockey players are all built like wayne gretzky

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    No you can't. If playing basketball makes you a wimp than what does it mean if you're just a trolling stan on a message board?

i CAN beat up kobe... hes not a talented fighter and i weigh as much as he does with a lower center of gravity. and i actually have beatin up a ton of people. kobe hasnt

so kobes not a good fighter when you have an agenda. but when you're trying to defend basketball from being a ***** sport. now all of a sudden kobes a tough guy?

get outa here man

i CAN beat up kobe... hes not a talented fighter and i weigh as much as he does with a lower center of gravity. and i actually have beatin up a ton of people. kobe hasnt

so kobes not a good fighter when you have an agenda. but when you're trying to defend basketball from being a ***** sport. now all of a sudden kobes a tough guy?

get outa here man

Banned

no i'm just a normal adult male

anyone whos 30 years old with any actual self respect should have been in atleast 20-30 fights during their life by then

theres absolutely no way anyone can go through their life without running into that many assholes. and if you've somehow avoided all of them. chances are you're a non confrentational bitch made pansy. or you're some kind of religious zen master buddhist

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

get outa here man
    Translation: Fat boy on a message board thinks he can beat up a 6'8 athlete. People see that meaningless punch by Chris Childs and lose their minds.