Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: why is there a sudden interest in nba players fighting skills

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    maybe your wife wont let you got to real parties anymore. just some formal ones with fancy cheeses and wine lol.. that or you dont have a wife or friends with any sense of what a real party is about

i told you i still get in maybe 1 fight a year or 2 at my age. but i'm at parties every weekend. so once out of every 90-100 parties every 2 years i get in a fight or 2...

when i said 30 fights i really didnt think youd be so shocked.. considering i'm 30 years old..

what are you a complete and utter ****ing loser? theres atleast 1 drunk asshole at every party. and sooner or later theyre gonna try and get in your face. its up to you whether or not you wanna defend yourself

i bet you shy away like a bitch lol

if i was the drunk asshole that picks fights every single party. my lifetime fight count wouldnt be around 30... it would be in the hundreds

get a life

based on this, you're the hothead who picks on folks who are impaired at properly defending themselves due to being intoxicated...we get it, you're "that guy!"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    based on this, you're the hothead who picks on folks who are impaired at properly defending themselves due to being intoxicated...we get it, you're "that guy!"

hotheads dont have only 25-30 fights by the time theyre 30 years old

is this forum filled with god damn pansy basketball fans? oh wait.. it is LOL

sometimes i swear i'm into the wrong sport.

i dunno maybe its cause i'm a white canadian. we just grow up with more balls than americans. their idea of a fight is walking up behind some stranger and smashing a bottle over their head and stealing their wallet

that or shooting somebody in the face cause theyre "standing their ground"

mike tyson beat the crap out of bigger, longer, stronger guys all the time because of his defense and skills in the ring.

ive seen more than enough MMA fights to know that it isnt about size or strength

theres girls in the UFC smaller than you that could kick your mother ****ing ass..

please stop talking about fighting. youre obviously not a fan of MMA

go watch another shaq/barkley scuffle and think thats what fighting is all about
    ignoring my post...had those same guys had the comparable speed and agility like Mike, Tyson's not winning. majority of those guys that Mike fought were bigger, stronger, SLOWER and LESS AGILE. apart from endurance for boxing, it's all about your speed and agility...and that goes for any fight.

Banned

ignoring my post...had those same guys had the comparable speed and agility like Mike, Tyson's not winning. majority of those guys that Mike fought were bigger, stronger, SLOWER and LESS AGILE. apart from endurance for boxing, it's all about your speed and agility...and that goes for any fight.

man just plain body speed and "agility" doesnt automatically equal fighting skills.

theres an actual science and training that goes into fighting

you think usain bolt could step in an MMA ring and suddenly be the best fighter? are you ****ing stupid?

so all these guys training brazilian jiu jitsu are just waisting their time. they should just get on a treadmill?

**** outa here

hotheads dont have only 25-30 fights by the time theyre 30 years old

is this forum filled with god damn pansy basketball fans? oh wait.. it is LOL

sometimes i swear i'm into the wrong sport.

i dunno maybe its cause i'm a white canadian. we just grow up with more balls than americans. their idea of a fight is walking up behind some stranger and smashing a bottle over their head and stealing their wallet

that or shooting somebody in the face cause theyre "standing their ground"

what's so different about fighting someone intoxicated/impaired...you already have the unfair advantage because you're intact with all your senses. might as well you sucker punch them like us "americans" do.

Banned

what's so different about fighting someone intoxicated/impaired...you already have the unfair advantage because you're intact with all your senses. might as well you sucker punch them like us "americans" do.
    you act like i'm drinking water lol

we're usually both drunk

you act like i'm drinking water lol

we're usually both drunk
    You're drunk now. Get off the computer, son before you embarrass yourself further.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    You're drunk now. Get off the computer, son before you embarrass yourself further.
    sorry i flipped your kobe fight skills bashing party into an overall basketball/american lack of fighting skills party

suddenly being the little ***** fart isnt so fun huh

****in bitches lol

Banned

yall pansy ass fools living your wildest dreams through chris childs

he got to do something all of you stay up at night praying for... being able to suckerpunch kobe

well wake up.

youre all still the same bullshit weak ass fools you were the day before

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

This thread is as bad as Pauk's lion essay

LOL...you've probably never even thrown a punch in your life...let alone been in a real fight.

Anyways...I know you're just ****ing around. Good job, op.

BTW...do you know who Charlie Z is? I used to be a hardcore boxing fan and a long time member of maxboxing.com's forums. Quite a few amateurs and even some pros used to post there. Charlie Z was something of a legend there...along with a guy named Caesar.

I think you'd get along real well with both those guys.

KennyG righting essays because a few Bran trolls are posting a gifs of Kobe getting rocked Never seen someone so insecure, Kobe doesn't give a flying fukk about you. I'm pretty sure nobody does.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    KennyG righting essays because a few Bran trolls are posting a gifs of Kobe getting rocked Never seen someone so insecure, Kobe doesn't give a flying fukk about you. I'm pretty sure nobody does.
    Just the 30 people whose asses he kicked

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    if i was insecure about kobes fighting skills. why would i say any average person can kick his ass?

i have never been a fan of kobe because of his ability to beat up people. if thats what i looked for in an athlete. i'd watch more hockey

but i'm a canadian that actually appreciates more skill oriented team sports. i love MMA and i love fighting sports. so thats where i get my fix.

i'm in no way at a point in my life as a fan that i must transition from bragging about my favorite players accomplishments and turn it into a tough guy comparison.

only reason lebron fans must backpeddle and lower themselves to this kind of discussion is due to their heros career failing to measure up to kobes

2 for 5 really drove people off the edge..

next thing you know we'l be talking about kobes ability to cure cancer

Local High School Star

judging from this thread, i believe kennyg when he says he's been in 30-ish fights. dude's a total tool. i also believe he's lost all of them.