Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Woj: Dudley, 1st round pick traded to Bucks for Delfino and Raduljica

I wonder what the protections are on that pick. To think Dudley's so bad that nobody wanted him, even with a first rounder attached, shows how badly he's fallen. I know Ariza only shows up in contract years, but the way he played this past season would have been perfect for this Clippers squad. I guess Clips had their hands tied though since they're hard-capped this year at $81M. This brings their roster to 14 spots right?

Default Re: Woj: Dudley, 1st round pick traded to Bucks for Delfino and Raduljica

I keep reading contradictory reports on whether Delfino is going to play this year or not.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    I keep reading contradictory reports on whether Delfino is going to play this year or not.
    From Woj's article:
    He is expected to miss part of the 2014-15 season as he recovers from the injury, a league source told Yahoo Sports.
    I guess he's coming back mid-year?

Quote Originally Posted by SwishSquared
    From Woj's article:

I guess he's coming back mid-year?

Initially, I believe Woj said he was done for the year as a whole.

If he is back mid-season, I cna live with it more.

http://nyloncalculus.com/2014/07/22/...im-protection/

Miroslav was a decent rim protector.

Delfino will be stretched.

CDR will be signed. One of Udoh/Miroslav will be the fourth big, other will be fifth or not signed/waived

Quote Originally Posted by Crown&Coke
    Dudley is garbage

addition by subtraction
    Keeps lighting my teams up on 2K14

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

One of the Suns system players that never have a good season once they left the team. Raja Bell, JDud, and PJ Tucker is the current one.

Quote Originally Posted by Crown&Coke
    Dudley is garbage

addition by subtraction
    this. he's one of those players who can look good on a shit team, but not an actual contributor

Decent college freshman

The fact that they didn't just stretch Dudley is a little surprising, honestly. If they don't hold onto Radiluca, then it really makes little sense. If you keep Miroslav and stretch Delfino, then the difference in cap space going forward is having like ~$2.3M less for next 3 years vs. $1.7M less for next 5 if you stretch Dudley. With the cap expected to rise, the Dudley hit wouldn't be that bad. This seemed like poor asset management, but I could be wrong depending on their future moves. I figured Clips would want to keep picks to add depth every year, but maybe it wouldn't matter if Doc keeps drafting SGs lol.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

LAC freed some space by getting rid of Dud, poor Delfino will probably be used for injured player exception or waved.

Raduljica is unknown at this time, Doc will probably get rid of him the same way he did with Milicic in Boston. He is a decent rim protector and not much else. It will be interesting to watch him in the world championship with Serbia, he might have improved on his pre-NBA game, though I doubt it.