Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Iraqi soldier come across a dead soldier, figures out it's his father

Many of us opposed arming these clowns including myself. Obama ****ed up and now I want him to Fck ISIS up. Quit defending these psychopaths

Default Re: Iraqi soldier come across a dead soldier, figures out it's his father

Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal
    This was you just last year: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...0&postcount=15

Now you want war? You really think that will solve the problem (that the US created to begin with)?
    Exactly! The same people we were supporting last year are more or less ISIS. Of course I didn't want the US supporting them vs Syria. We created this monster. I'll admit the News is clouding me right now so Im being extreme. Logically we should shoot from the sky's ill admit but ISIS is different from Assad who was honestly just a dictator. Isis actions are far worse and are a global issue, not a national one

I'm not pro or anti war it depends on the circumstNces. Syria was us flexing muscles tying to benefit ourselves. I support fighting ISIS because they are a genocidal group getting stronger

The problem with the US and their involvement in this BS is we just keep making it worse.

We need to drop this mentality of "OH MERGERD LETS BOMB EM!"

F*cking brainwashed ass citizens. You can't stop a fire by trying to burn it out you fools.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

So how do we stop the beheadings and the killing of thousands??

Or do we just shrug our shoulders and go back to our iphones and Starbucks?

rank sentamentalist

Dude you're all over the place.. thank god maniacs like you have no authority.
    you actually believe that?

rank sentamentalist

Not some civil war in a country where we have no interests in
    the united states has no interests in iraq? is that a joke?

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal
    You're going to have to be a little more specific..
    that maniacs like him have no authority

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    that maniacs like him have no authority

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    We aren't going in as liberators but as destroyers. Time to stop worrying about the PC hippies in the US. Destroy the ISIS
    I agree. Our foreign policy of war/bombings/assassinations/installing puppet leaders has worked very well over the past 60 years in the world and has great peace to the Middle East...oh wait we funded and brought Bin Laden and Al Qaeda, Hussein to power doing what you suggested...heck we funded ISIS themselves.

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    I'd gladly fight. No need to be upset cause I'm talking the truth. ISIS and their dangerous Muslim bullsh*t need to go. Islam has become a cancer to modern society
    The US funded and trained ISIS just like we funded and trained Bin Laden and the taliban AND Hussein himself. We also support and fund the leader of Uguanda (Yoweri Museveni) that has put 2 million people into concentration camp and attempted genocide and killed many peopl.