Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: 2014 Summer Transfer Deadline Day Thread

lol he will sign some scrub from Ligue 1

Jasi, maybe you can return the favor and give a quick scouting report on Cerci?

I remember Mancini wanting him the summer we signed Sinclair, but i dont really watch Serie A too much

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Arsenal twitter account getting abused right now...

Haha feel so bad fo Arsenal fans.

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    Jasi, maybe you can return the favor and give a quick scouting report on Cerci?

I remember Mancini wanting him the summer we signed Sinclair, but i dont really watch Serie A too much
    I did it in the main thread.
    I may be biased because I really don't like him, but here's my short and not so favourable writeup: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...postcount=3251

Quote Originally Posted by RagaZ
    De Gea
    Rafael, Jones, Rojo, Shaw
    Herrera, Blind, Di Maria
    Rooney
    Falcao, RVP

Arguably a Top 3 Starting XI in the world atm.

maybe in January when van gaals system is clicking, but with that many new players they will suck for a while

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Falcao could actually prove to be a valuable signing since it seems like RVP may be done. RVP is just way too injury prone and won't last a whole season and it will get worst as he ages.

But again United fail for buying a cluster **** of attackers and still not addressing their issue. They needed a whole new backline, a holding midfielder and possibly a right wing back although maybe they're hoping Rafael will be that guy once he returns from injury.

Mata/Rooney are going to be benched, Herrerea will be benched and possibly RVP as well.

Rooney will want out if he's benched.

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Rooney's still going to be their top scorer, calling it now.

Notts sign ex-Wolves left back Jordan Cranston. Decent cover across the pitch now

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Ornstein saying Arsenal's done. Wow.

In all honesty I am feeling more pessimistic about the start of this season as opposed to last. Who are we kidding? We're going to get wrecked by City, Chelsea, etc. We might not even get 4th this season.

United, in a manner of a few days, manage to bring in Di Maria, Falcao and Blind.

We get some squad fill ins and Alexis Sanchez, but don't address our ****ing needs. So frustrating.

If this shit leads us to losing out on CL football next season, then Arsene needs to go. I'm tired.

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid

In all honesty I am feeling more pessimistic about the start of this season as opposed to last. Who are we kidding? We're going to get wrecked by City, Chelsea, etc. We might not even get 4th this season.

United, in a manner of a few days, manage to bring in Di Maria, Falcao and Blind.

We get some squad fill ins and Alexis Sanchez, but don't address our ****ing needs. So frustrating.

If this shit leads us to losing out on CL football next season, then Arsene needs to go. I'm tired.
    what did you expect? i was shocked that they even spent the money on alexis

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid

I 100% agree. If we dont finish Top 4 this season Wenger has to go. He is extremely lucky to have survived this long.

I 100% agree. If we dont finish Top 4 this season Wenger has to go. He is extremely lucky to have survived this long.
    Possible candidates next year?

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann
    Possible candidates next year?
    People were suggesting he be replaced with Martinez, but thankfully he seems to be getting exposed this season for the defensive fraud he is.

Whoever it is, it needs to be a top manager. The thing that scares me is how United fell apart after Ferguson left. Arsenal might go through the same thing with a new manager, since all they have known is Arsene Wenger for the last 20 years.

i wonder if its wengers or kroenke and the rest of the owners fault that arsenal hasnt spent big the last decade

People were suggesting he be replaced with Martinez, but thankfully he seems to be getting exposed this season for the defensive fraud he is.

Whoever it is, it needs to be a top manager. The thing that scares me is how United fell apart after Ferguson left. Arsenal might go through the same thing with a new manager, since all they have known is Arsene Wenger for the last 20 years.

He might not have a big name, but many people argue he is more talented than Klopp and he has no club right now, because he opted out from Mainz but they still refuse him one year to work elsewhere.