Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron23 100,000 posts COUNTDOWN THREAD.

These guys won't post any videos or pics. One of them have the lamest reason aka internet security.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizko
    Not an excuse. Especially for someone who posts about changing there life and striving for greatness and shit. Doing this comes off as petty, especially for someone who acts like there on a quest to reach the pinnacle of achievement.

I mean WE'VE ALL shit on Lebron23 a time or two. Kid is an easy target. But no need to gang up on him and make fun of a video where he takes a bunch of steps to do a reverse. It's not even THAT embarrassing. Especially for Lebron23 standards lol.

I mean its not like you've posted a video where your just tearing the court up or anything so until that happens the only option we can conclude is:

Lebron23 is better then you at ball
    And that video was almost 6 years ago. I'll post another videos later doing some tear drop shot, shooting 3's and midrange. I'll use an Ipad/Tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss

If you need this in different colors they sell them at the swap meat for $5
    Lmao yan pala si lebron23 hehe bata ka lang pala hehe.

you look like paul dalistan lee hehe.

Not an excuse. Especially for someone who posts about changing there life and striving for greatness and shit. Doing this comes off as petty, especially for someone who acts like there on a quest to reach the pinnacle of achievement.

I mean WE'VE ALL shit on Lebron23 a time or two. Kid is an easy target. But no need to gang up on him and make fun of a video where he takes a bunch of steps to do a reverse. It's not even THAT embarrassing. Especially for Lebron23 standards lol.

I mean its not like you've posted a video where your just tearing the court up or anything so until that happens the only option we can conclude is:

Lebron23 is better then you at ball
    I have no relationship with any of you people on insidehoops that makes a difference one way or another in my life. You don't exist to me. Your text on a screen. This forum's selling point is no filtered talking shit. If he can dish, he better be able to take it. If anything i taught him a lesson to maybe not post your family pictures on a basketball forum.

Don't pretend you guys are like friends or family that I have to extend some type of e-courtesy. Don't be naive. That was a dumb post. You feel sorry for Lebron23 hence you guys coming in for his defense because he's not "in" on the joke.
    Last edited by BigBoss; 09-05-2014 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
    Lmao yan pala si lebron23 hehe bata ka lang pala hehe.

you look like paul dalistan lee hehe.

The commentators in the brgy. league said that about me. we won best uniform.

Lebron23 went from being unintentionally funny to straight up ethering nikkas. One of the greatest turnarounds I have ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    And that video was almost 6 years ago. I'll post another videos later doing some tear drop shot, shooting 3's and midrange. I'll use an Ipad/Tablet.
    I mean like I said its not like the old video is just so shameful you need to make another just to prove youself. It wasnt great but it's not like your a pro player anyway so we shouldnt have unrealistic expectations.

I would like to see your new video tho. I'm sure you'll do fine and it won't be any different then the average ish poster. It's not like we a bunch of legit ballers on the boards. A couple but not as much as you'd think on a major bball board.

I have no relationship with any of you people on insidehoops that makes a difference one way or another in my life. You don't exist to me. Your text on a screen. This forum's selling point is no filtered talking shit. If he can dish, he better be able to take it. If anything i taught him a lesson to maybe not post your family pictures on a basketball forum.

Don't pretend you guys are like friends or family that I have to extend some type of e-courtesy. Don't be naive. That was a dumb post.
    So just because you don't have a relationship with people your allowed to be a shitty person?

Good to know

I mean like I said its not like the old video is just so shameful you need to make another just to prove youself. It wasnt great but it's not like your a pro player anyway so we shouldnt have unrealistic expectations.

I would like to see your new video tho. I'm sure you'll do fine and it won't be any different then the average ish poster. It's not like we a bunch of legit ballers on the boards. A couple but not as much as you'd think on a major bball board.
    I agree.

So just because you don't have a relationship with people your allowed to be a shitty person?

Good to know
    You sound like my ex-girlfriend now.

Goodnight ISH

Say hi to your mother for me Lebron23

Lmao bigboss you are somn else for Makin that gif!

It is incredible tho, I think it's an awesome artistic interpretation of Lebron23.
    Last edited by KNOW1EDGE; 09-05-2014 at 12:44 AM.

I don't feel sorry for him btw. I just made fun of im last night lol.

I just don't think its ethically to drag someones family into your dispute. Whether its online or not.

Plus your making fun of him for irrelevant things. I wont tell you what I made fun of him for because it actually is kinda legit embarrassing on his end but hes a nice guy overall so no need to just constantly shit on him

You sound like my ex-girlfriend now.

Goodnight ISH

Say hi to your mother for me Lebron23
    Im sure I'm a lot uglier and fatter then your ex tho lol. Ill take that as a compliment

Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal
    What's up with the hate against short people? Midget this midget that.. be thankful for what you have and learn to respect others who haven't been as blessed in one area or another.
    And I am not that short. I said in the other thread. I'll post a picture with the recently measured 5'6" Manny Pacquiao next month (opeing game of the PBA Season).. And I am 4 to 5 inches taller than him when i met him.

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story...-for-pba-draft

http://pba.inquirer.net/48455/pacqui...r-rookie-draft

I made a free throws in a standard size court, and if you watch Manny''s videos I am taller than him. I already posted a pic with my 5'1" mom. And I was just wearing a slippers in that pics.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 09-05-2014 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    Lmao bigboss you are somn else for Makin that gif!

It is incredible tho, I think it's an awesome artistic interpretation of Lebron23.

I actually asked inclinerator to make that gif. Posting some new videos again.