Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Default Re: Is it safe to say that Cleveland's THIRD best player is better than Chicago's FIRST?

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    I would put Pau above Love as well. As Michael Jordan would say, 2 rings beats 0 rings every time.

The butthurt is strong in this one.

Default Re: Is it safe to say that Cleveland's THIRD best player is better than Chicago's FIRST?

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    I would put Pau above Love as well. As Michael Jordan would say, 2 rings beats 0 rings every time.
    So Bosh > Barkley?

Decent playground baller WindmiLL's Avatar

OP as a Durant stan(Westbrook,Ibaka, Harden at some point) talking in multiple threads about Lebron having ''to much help'' or his teams being ''too stacked''.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    So Bosh > Barkley?
    People fail to remember that Pau was a DOMINANT second option in that 3 year Laker's finals runs (except when he got punked by KG in '08).

Pau's rings hold alot more weight than for example, Wade's 2 sidekick rings, especially considering the tough teams that the Lakers had to go through (Nuggets, Suns, Spurs, Magic, Celtics etc.) way more impressive than the Pacers and the broken down Bulls.

Yes Pau didn't win a game in the playoffs before teaming up with Kobe, but he led his team in a tough Western Conference to the 4th seed I believe (with a very average supporting cast). Love hasn't even been close to achieving that even with talented players in Minny.

Also, Love hasn't performed great like Pau in the postseason, actually he even hasn't really been there. For Love now, the will be the second broderline 3rd option, so with a variation in playing style he will assume a Bosh-esque type of role for this Cavaliers team.

Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

if you're basing this on the FIBA's tournament performance, then why do we assume Rose is Bull's best player?

If you speak about NBA, compare it to Rose's last season in the NBA... which was not only better than Cleveland's third player, but all Cleveland players.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishACB
    if you're basing this on the FIBA's tournament performance, then why do we assume Rose is Bull's best player?

If you speak about NBA, compare it to Rose's last season in the NBA... which was not only better than Cleveland's third player, but all Cleveland players.
    Not true at all. Rose was pretty bad last season.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Not true at all. Rose was pretty bad last season.
    *healthy season, then

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    yes he is. Noah is better than Rose as well.
    ive said this before, you have a bias for bigger players, because the simp theology of yours is that a big player is more impactful than a smaller player. youre ignorant.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    ive said this before, you have a bias for bigger players, because the simp theology of yours is that a big player is more impactful than a smaller player. youre ignorant.
    I have no love for that poster, but there's nothing ignorant in saying bigs are generally more impactful than perimeter players.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster
    I have no love for that poster, but there's nothing ignorant in saying bigs are generally more impactful than perimeter players.
    get your ball iq up. bigs cant even shoot mid range and have no speed. They are only dominant in a few aspects of basketball and the worst at others. the fact that they are dominant in the post and grab boards doesnt make them generally more impactful than a perimeter player.
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 09-06-2014 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    get your ball iq up. bigs cant even shoot mid range and have no speed. They are only dominant in a few aspects of basketball and the worst at others. the fact that they are dominant in the post and grab boards doesnt make them generally more impactful than a perimeter player.
    Because the NBA changed the rules to favor this.

If you notice international competition, bigs dominate all stats.

Quote Originally Posted by livingby3's
    Thunder with two top tiered players, Heat with their big threes, these five players are all better than the best player the Spurs had, and look who won.
    Depends on who you say the Spurs best player was.

Parker was better than Wade the last 2 postseasons and has been better than Kyrie since his rookie year.

Made that high school varsity squad

OKC's 3rd best player is better than Cleveland's. OP is wrong again.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    How about we wait until we get there.....

But yeah, if Rose is garbage Chicago will be a first round exit.

I guess you haven't been paying attention the last 5 years or looked at our offseason additions.

Stop pretending to be objective, you clearly have an agenda against the Bulls, everyone can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    I guess you haven't been paying attention the last 5 years or looked at our offseason additions.

Stop pretending to be objective, you clearly have an agenda against the Bulls, everyone can see it.
    What are you taking about?I never said I was objective all the time, ironically I was being objective here too.

Second round exit.

Happy now?
    Last edited by navy; 09-06-2014 at 07:24 PM.