Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Kobe Bryant averaging 15 ppg in the 2000 Finals Appreciation Thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    15, 10, 2 on 57% > 16, 5, 4 on 37%
    19ppg in the finals* ( minus 2 point injury game )

21ppg in the playoffs*

23ppg in the season*

1st team all defense*

2nd team all nba*

mvp of the WCF game 7 ( the most important game of the year* )

that >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tim duncan in 2014

and for every single thread i have to repeat the same garbage argument thats gone on every day for the last 15 years. from now on i'm ****ing typing in bold #7 extra large type

Default Re: Kobe Bryant averaging 15 ppg in the 2000 Finals Appreciation Thread!!!

kenneth letting trolls rustle his jimmies.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    kenneth letting trolls rustle his jimmies.
    just bored the **** out of my mind with ISH

just now realizing ive had the same round about discussion every day for the last 15 years.

and then i suddenly start questioning if whether or not i'm part of some kind of lame pathetic forum of rejects

i'd like to assume you guys have lives like me. but even if you did. you and i all join in on a lame pathetic nerdy message board talking about the gayest shit sometimes

i dunno. i'm losing my patience.

please come up with new material guys. talk about kobes wife or kids, or even his baldness, or his team sucking now. or him driving people away like howard... anything... i dont care. just please make it something within this current decade

my god. how gay are we? seriously? kobe/shaq/2000 finals? really guys?

every damn ****ing day.

kobe is NOT that accomplished. not THAT perfected to the point where you gotta go back that FAR just to find something bad about the guy

i'm sure theres something within just the last few years we can talk about

Banned

Lebron 18/7/7 on 47% while being shut out the game by Wade = huge chokejob

Kobe 15 pts on 40% = 'injured'

I love the double standards

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    just bored the **** out of my mind with ISH

just now realizing ive had the same round about discussion every day for the last 15 years.

and then i suddenly start questioning if whether or not i'm part of some kind of lame pathetic forum of rejects

i'd like to assume you guys have lives like me. but even if you did. you and i all join in on a lame pathetic nerdy message board talking about the gayest shit sometimes

i dunno. i'm losing my patience.

please come up with new material guys. talk about kobes wife or kids, or even his baldness, or his team sucking now. or him driving people away like howard... anything... i dont care. just please make it something within this current decade

my god. how gay are we? seriously? kobe/shaq/2000 finals? really guys?

every damn ****ing day.

kobe is NOT that accomplished. not THAT perfected to the point where you gotta go back that FAR just to find something bad about the guy

i'm sure theres something within just the last few years we can talk about
    Duncan > Kobe

-Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

My god(be), this shit never gets old on ISH.

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Lebron 18/7/7 on 47% while being shut out the game by Wade = huge chokejob

Kobe 15 pts on 40% = 'injured'

I love the double standards
    Wade averaged less shots per game in the Finals and had a lesser USG% than he did in the regular season

Serious playground baller LakersFan626's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    1. Lebron is a pass first player, so his ppg averages are irrelevant.
    2. Lebron didn't win a ring that season. Kobe on the other hand get's carried to a ring by Shaq daddy, while getting out played by Austin Croshere.
    1. But the likes of you, dubeta, Lebron23, etc. are the first to brag about his huge games, so they can't be THAT irrelevant. That REEKS of making an excuse for his 2011 Finals. And what you said would mean that it would be okay for LeBron to average even two points a game in a series because you said his PPG averages are irrelevant because he's a pass first player. That just sounds silly, especially when people like you are the first to mention Wade and Bosh performing poorly in the last Finals, but they aren't true score-first players either so?
    2. So? LeBron got outplayed by Wade, Bosh, Dirk, and JASON TERRY. PRIME LeBron. 2000 Finals was NOT prime Kobe. You're saying that it's better to lose in the Finals than be "carried" to a ring. In that case, Bron was actually "carried" to a ring by Wade in 2013, as Bron was bad in games 1, 2, 3, and 5 as well as regulation of game 6, and Ray Allen saved him from being 1/5 in the Finals after he missed a game tying three right before Allen saved him. Bron was also outplayed by Kawhi Leonard in game three this year...
    3. By this post and your avatar, Kobe is officially living RENT FREE in your head, even when he's past his prime.