Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Are you happy naruto is coming to an end

The Manga sucked ever since Jiraiya died.

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

Default Re: Are you happy naruto is coming to an end

Yes! The story started getting absolutely ridiculous. Characters started getting huge power boosts out of nowhere, god-like villains started popping out of nowhere and they basically took out God without much of a difficulty. I was actually looking forward to the final big battle between Sasuke and Naruto too, i doubt if it's still going to happen.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by Megabox!
    Yes! The story started getting absolutely ridiculous. Characters started getting huge power boosts out of nowhere, god-like villains started popping out of nowhere and they basically took out God without much of a difficulty. I was actually looking forward to the final big battle between Sasuke and Naruto too, i doubt if it's still going to happen.
    The author said that this was the final arc so it's doubtful that they'll fight, especially after all the shit that just happened.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Megabox!
    I agree. the end with the god stuff got a little out of hand. I don't get why kakashi permanently lost his sharingan just because obito is finally dead. doesn't make sense. so many others have given their sharingan and the receiver still maintained it when the giver died. great series and i remember when i began watching the television show like 7 years ago. didn't think it would last for this long.

Yes. It's so inconsistent.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Yes. It's so inconsistent.
    As inconsistent as Naruto is, Bleach is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    Kinda hard to be consistent when you have to write the same series for over 15 years. Shit's been going on as long as your life has.
    Being on for a long ass time isn't an excuse for using shitty plot devices.

It's a shounen, it's supposed to have shitty plot devices. Kishimoto could care less. He'd rather be on a beach somewhere chilling with some honeys
    No, it' not.

Good college starter

Bout time. It was great when I started watching it when I was younger. I gave up around 50-60 episodes into Shippuden though. It got to boring. I hate it when animes go on for too long, like One Piece.

Speaking of One Piece, who the f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k can sit and watch a cartoon for 15 years lol. Its not even like its Pokemon or something where you can miss whole seasons and pick up wherever you want without missing a beat. You literally have to watch each episode to get the story. It astounds me how they can maintain the same fan base when the show spans that amount of time.

obito da goat

National High School Star Richesly's Avatar

13 jameers all in 1 thread. weeaboos.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    It's gotten better in the last arc. Kubo has actually showed that he does have some sense of foreshadowing. I don't like how ridiculous the Sternritter's powers are though. It's getting really crazy.
    Kubo's got some esplainin' to do with Hitsugaya and the other captains..

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Sucks that Naruto turned into crap. It was pretty good in the beginning. Loads of potential. It just fall apart in part 2 aside from the Pain Arc and the Sasori Arc. Now ppl are getting power ups left and right, and Kishimoto has been bringing sh1t out of his ass without any build up for a while now.

It's like Kishimoto don't even care anymore. Too bad. If he does a new series, hopefully it'll be shorter, so he won't get bored of it.

It's a shounen, it's supposed to have shitty plot devices. Kishimoto could care less. He'd rather be on a beach somewhere chilling with some honeys
    Well, Naruto ain't no FMA, Death Note or Attack on Titan (tho it just started), that's for sure. Dang it. Sucks that Naruto got crappy. But you're right that it ran a long time. One Piece too tho. I dunno if the quality dropped on that.
    Last edited by Micku; 09-07-2014 at 11:15 PM.

Very good NBA starter

One Piece is was better

i stopped watching naruto after the 3 year time skip

NBA Superstar

fukk u fgts

naruto has always had its ups and downs in EVERY arc. even Ninja War had some great moments but turned gay as fukk in the end. Kishi can be great sometimes but a lot of times he's a gay mf'er

thats why i am more into Kubo with Bleach. yeah the chapters are short as fukk, but i swear dude is so original and i don't give a fukk style of writing super heroes i respect him a lot for that. Superstar was funny as fukk especially that fan he had, and this gay love dude was hilariously gay too. it takes balls to make characters like that, at the least a idc mentality

Claymore ended really good btw. u should check it out but when you're going thru it can be fukking awful. he ends it really well tho.