Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Ray Rice KO video

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_ekaflcqq

Goodell is taking so much shit right now for the 2 game suspension by the public and social media. Ray Rice is now the ultimate public villain.

i have him on my fantasy team too ....really hope they don't reopen the case and make it harsher but i can see them doing it considering public outcry right now.

Earned not given

Default Re: Ray Rice KO video

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_ekaflcqq

Goodell is taking so much shit right now for the 2 game suspension by the public and social media. Ray Rice is now the ultimate public villain.

i have him on my fantasy team too ....really hope they don't reopen the case and make it harsher but i can see them doing it considering public outcry right now.
    I'd like to see all of the woman beater apologists defend this shit. The argument is always "the women shouldn't hit the man" (which is a bunch of f*cking bullshit in the first place) and he CLEARLY hits her first.

Is what she did worth a knockout? Hell no. This shit makes me sick to my stomach. Dude is 3 to 4 times her size in mass and has no regard for her whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Domestic violence is more important than your fantasy team dum dum
    This is correct, but you should emphasize that it is only more important than HIS team.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Domestic violence is more important than your fantasy team dum dum

ughh no its not.

besides i don't feel sorry for people who can't help themselves. its futile sympathy. i guess she hasn't been married to him long enough to get some of that money

Banned

That could've ended really badly. The way she hit her head on that railing after getting punched... perfect way to get a serious brain injury or get paralyzed, or die of course.

But good to know she married him, so there's a happy ending

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    I'd like to see all of the woman beater apologists defend this shit. The argument is always "the women shouldn't hit the man" (which is a bunch of f*cking bullshit in the first place) and he CLEARLY hits her first.

Is what she did worth a knockout? Hell no. This shit makes me sick to my stomach. Dude is 3 to 4 times her size in mass and has no regard for her whatsoever.
    thing that gets me is she didn't leave him. she knows what happened, she even acted like she was at fault some for it at the press conference. why sympathize for her when she can't help herself? thats what annoys me the most in these situations. the victims enable it to happen again oftentimes.

im all for getting rid of a raven, but is it really that serious? the bitch still wit him and defended her man

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Hope he gets proven innocent to piss feminists off

He almost killed her.

Earned not given

thing that gets me is she didn't leave him. she knows what happened, she even acted like she was at fault some for it at the press conference. why sympathize for her when she can't help herself? thats what annoys me the most in these situations. the victims enable it to happen again oftentimes.
    Because she likely cares more about the money than her well being, and he's also the father of her child so she's likely in love with him.

it's never the victim's fault dum dum.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    Because she likely cares more about the money than her well being, and he's also the father of her child so she's likely in love with him.
    So we know who's at fault then

She hit him first and continued to attack him.

Actually, it looks like he spit on her a couple times and that's what caused her to swing both times. Lol why? Fights start over the dumbest shit.
    Last edited by ace23; 09-08-2014 at 11:15 AM.

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    So we know who's at fault then
    Those two reasons are not valid for knocking the sh*t out of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    She hit him first and continued to attack him.

Actually, it looks like he spit on her a couple times and that's what caused her to swing both times. Lol why? Fights start over the dumbest shit.
    Now I'm reading that she allegedly spit on him first, so he did the same in retaliation. F[COLOR="Black"]ucking[/COLOR] children.