Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re: Ray Rice KO video

rumors going around that Raven may release Ray Rice now

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    That could've ended really badly. The way she hit her head on that railing after getting punched... perfect way to get a serious brain injury or get paralyzed, or die of course.

But good to know she married him, so there's a happy ending
    Of course she married him. She got a taste of that NFL lifestyle and she ain't going back to some regular dude.

NBA Superstar

unless Ray Rice lied to them which i don't think he did, they shouldn't renig on their initial punishment. granted the Ravens and NFL are taking a public beating right now, maybe even worse then Vick with the animal lovers, but seeing it happen shouldn't change their punishment from knowing what happened....unless he lied.

from the press conference it sounded like they all knew he hit her tho and he apologized rather sincerely for it. the wave of the public/social media is so powerful these dayss tho.

fukk my fantasy team luck

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Pathetic that they only do it after the video comes out
    Naw...now that it is out for all to see they should do what they can to detach themselves from that image.

No reason to stick by his side just to save face about their choice pre-video.

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

The victim-blaming in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    my fantasy team is named Beats By Ray

you win sir

Chivalry or equal rights. Pick one, ladies.

But Ray Rice is a scumbag, who does that? It's extremely sad that the female cares more about money than her well being and the well being of her children

National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

Can't wait for the Jim Ross version.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    Chivalry or equal rights. Pick one, ladies.

But Ray Rice is a scumbag, who does that? It's extremely sad that the female cares more about money than her well being and the well being of her children
    pick one ladies?...have ladies had any say in this?

more like pick one "men"...

honestly had he knocked out his gay male lover the same way it should go punished...we can give women "equal rights" without turning a blind eye when they get beat up but physically superior men...

NBA Superstar

Fantasy Factory" star Big Black says people need to stop bashing Ray Rice for violently punching his fiance Janay Palmer in the face ... claiming if she forgave him, everyone else should too.

Christopher Boykin -- aka Big Black -- launched his defense of Rice in response to ESPN's Michelle Beadle ... who's been blasting Rice and the NFL ever since we published the video this morning.

Boykin tweeted to Beadle, "She married him move on" ... adding, "Had she hired Mayweather's ex attorney & stood her ground this would be news but she didn't she supported & married him."

Beadle fired back saying, "Sadly, yes she did. And her reasons are probably sound in her mind. Probably used to it. Doesn't matter to me though. Criminal."

As we previously reported, Janay married Ray one month after the incident.

he's got a point.

and why doesn't Mayweather get more shit than this? he's done it a lot and threatened to kill her and his kids. Beadle is probably all tight with Mayweather too i bet.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    pick one ladies?...have ladies had any say in this?

more like pick one "men"...

honestly had he knocked out his gay male lover the same way it should go punished...we can give women "equal rights" without turning a blind eye when they get beat up but physically superior men...
    lol yeah, equal rights doesn't mean you have the equal right of getting your ass whooped with no consequences. I'll be sure to tell every woman walking behind me at work today that they either have to choose between me holding the door for them or me punching them in the jaw.

Absolutely despicable. Anyone remotely defending this Piece of shit needs to seriously reevaluate what the hell you're thinking.

I gave this story plenty of leeway. I said "we don't know what happened yet". Now we do. There is no ambiguity. This guy is a savage.

NBA Superstar

i hope all of u hate Mayweather more than Rice considering he's done it more than once, threatened his kids, and his hands are technically lethal weapons. really hope none of u hating on Rice are Mayweather fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    i hope all of u hate Mayweather more than Rice considering he's done it more than once, threatened his kids, and his hands are technically lethal weapons. really hope none of u hating on Rice are Mayweather fans.
    You really think this is Ray Rice's first time? If you are comfortable enough to two piece your wife in public, you've done this before. This isn't his first rodeo.

I'm not excusing Mayweather, hes a dick for that too, but is there a video of him knocking out his girl, like he did Victor Ortiz? And people give Mayweather shit about that all the time. This is a bigger story because of the video and well, NFL is huge here.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Ravens just released him. Damn.