Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Is Stringer Bell the biggest snitch ass traitor you ever did see?

4th time rewatching the Wire and still can't believe this snitch traitor did Avon like that. Glad this backstabber got whats coming to him. Is he the biggest betrayer in fiction?

National High School Star

Default Re: Is Stringer Bell the biggest snitch ass traitor you ever did see?

I would have did the same. Avon ruined the Co Op by hiring Brother Mouzone. Stringer's & Prop Joe's plan was very successful. Avon's organization would have went down in flames if Stringer kept pushing that shitty ATL product. Avon didn't see the big picture. He was too busy trying to go war with Marlo and bringing heat to his organization. Stringer is a victim of delusions of grandeur. He's not smart enough in corporate world and not gangster enough in the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
    I would have did the same. Avon ruined the Co Op by hiring Brother Mouzone. Stringer's & Prop Joe's plan was very successful. Avon's organization would have went down in flames if Stringer kept pushing that shitty ATL product. Avon didn't see the big picture. He was too busy trying to go war with Marlo and bringing heat to his organization. Stringer is a victim of delusions of grandeur. He's not smart enough in corporate world and not gangster enough in the streets.

I see a man without a country, not hard enough for this right here, and mayby not smart enough for them out there
    Last edited by kurple; 09-09-2014 at 12:15 PM.

my first ever facebook cover

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Fvck Avon

Whaa? Avon is cool

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Fvck Avon
    Avon>Stringer, Avon had morals and values+gave Cutty money to start a gym to help the kids.

Avon's legacy>Stringer the traitor

Just watched Stringer get blown away by Omar and Brother Mouzone. What a satisfying scene. In contrast, I was pissed off Avon never got a chance to use his middle east arsenal vs Marlo >:O

Nah, it's this midget ass man-boobed [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]aggot.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
    Honestly if Stringer would have backed Avon they would've body bagged Marlo and then could've went back to the co-op plan.

The night Avon got knocked they caught Marlo slipping.

You right Stringer didn't really fit into either world but he was good at keeping the police off his ass.

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Nah, it's this midget ass man-boobed [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]aggot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Avon>Stringer, Avon had morals and values+gave Cutty money to start a gym to help the kids.

Just watched Stringer get blown away by Omar and Brother Mouzone. What a satisfying scene. In contrast, I was pissed off Avon never got a chance to use his middle east arsenal vs Marlo >:O
    ...which mostly means Avon was trash. No pull.

String got in deep and died a warrior's death. Avon gives up his sources like a bitch and is never seen again (most likely because the actor who plays him was and is garbage).

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101

String got in deep and died a warrior's death. Avon gives up his sources like a bitch and is never seen again (most likely because the actor who plays him was and is garbage).

.....did you not watch Season 5?

And Stringer, although he ultimately accepting of his fate, ran like a bitch and still did try to weasel out the predicament he had gotten himself into. Not exactly a "warrior's death".

Not only that that, but he casually sold out his life-long friend and partner. Avon actually tried to bargain with Brother for Stringer's life. He himself was willing to pay the price for Stringer's transgressions.

And Harris was terrific in his role as Avon. Get your head out of your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young

Word

Fucc Mario.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Never watched the Wire. Not sure I can deal with non HD videos

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101

What

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Never watched the Wire. Not sure I can deal with non HD videos

If you watch one non-HD thing for the rest of your life make it the Wire.

Stringer was a great character and tried what he could to cut out the game and play business, but he had no chance out there. That scene where they fought was possibly my favorite in the entire series - Avon described it beautifully when he said 'I bleed red, you bleed green'. The rooftop scene where Avon reminesced before Stringer was hit was great too. Season 3 was brilliant.