Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: A friend of mine just came out

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    i have a straight guy friend who told me a couple years ago that for a period of 3 months his butthole would hurt from morning to the late evening. He did not know why.

Later on he figured out that his roommate would roofie his drinks at night before he goes to sleep. Then he would come in and fck him in the butt.

then 1 night he didn't get roofied or maybe he didn't drink or eat anything. And his roommate came in to stick it up his ass and woke him up.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

He's been crying his eyes out because you didn't even take the time to at least spit on your dick before you shoved it in.

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    i have a straight guy friend who told me a couple years ago that for a period of 3 months his butthole would hurt from morning to the late evening. He did not know why.

Later on he figured out that his roommate would roofie his drinks at night before he goes to sleep. Then he would come in and fck him in the butt.

then 1 night he didn't get roofied or maybe he didn't drink or eat anything. And his roommate came in to stick it up his ass and woke him up.

i'm skeptical