Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: We need a President to represent the posters of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Super powerful. You know what? Fck this election. We should join a stable and completely clean up ISH and destroy the losers. We'd be like the Shield, except we would be even more devastating and have 8 guys instead of 3.

Budadiiii
    9erempiree
    Sweggeh
    Godzuki
    Iamrambo24
    Im Still Ballin
    russwest0
    Fudge

I literally creamed my pants at the thought. What a faction...
    No offence to Im Still Ballin but I don't think he has earned the reputation to be put in such elite company, I really don't.

Everyone else are pretty much ISH staples and we have been running shit for a good chunk of time and probably will to the end of our lives. Even when I am away for months at a time, my presence is still felt and I notice a certain emptiness to this place.

Like Eminem once said "we need a little controversy, cuz it feels so empty without me"

Very rare do posters have that type of impact. Very very rarely will you see someone step up to the plate like I and some others on that list have and hit home run after home run after god damn home run.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    No offence to Im Still Ballin but I don't think he has earned the reputation to be put in such elite company, I really don't.

Everyone else are pretty much ISH staples and we have been running shit for a good chunk of time and probably will to the end of our lives. Even when I am away for months at a time, my presence is still felt and I notice a certain emptiness to this place.

Like Eminem once said "we need a little controversy, cuz it feels so empty without me"

Very rare do posters have that type of impact. Very very rarely will you see someone step up to the plate like I and some others on that list have and hit home run after home run after god damn home run.
    Everything you say just sounds so inspirational when I read it in my mind. You are the pinnacle of ISH, the very apex for all us posters to look up to and aspire to. I hope to one day reach your level of posting Budadiii.

Everything you say just sounds so inspirational when I read it in my mind. You are the pinnacle of ISH, the very apex for all us posters to look up to and aspire to. I hope to one day reach your level of posting Budadiii.

The thing is, you will reach my level very shortly. I want it from you. For me, it's about making others better and creating something greater than myself. I want everyone on that list to surpass me to be honest. I want EVERYBODY ON THIS SITE TO SURPASS ME.

But for now.... I'm the King.

Bow down to greatness and vote Budadiiii for first annual ISH president. Denying me is like denying God. In the world of ISH, I am God..... I am "that dude" I am.....

*lights dim*

*curtains close*

Good college starter

Gold

Banned

I vote for DEADPOOLZOMBIE..

Everybody will vote for me because I'm a minority here, like Obama. I got the sympathizers vote.

you know its inspiring when he starts dropping eminem quotes

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Everybody will vote for me because I'm a minority here, like Obama. I got the sympathizers vote.
    Screw Obama.

Banned

Handing out ban powers to a middle aged loser that hero worships high school football players and stands out as one of the biggest megahomer idiots on this site. Great plan

I'm the Lion baby. I don't need to be elected. I'm already the king of this jungle we call inside hoops.

I ain't lying. It's genetics. It's my birthright.

As a member of YCC who successfully infiltrated and destroyed the rep system, I believe I should be President if not my comrade Nick Young or the GOAT Budaddi

I WELL BE PRESIDENT . vote for my i have very much no bias . i well to a research to every banning to insidehoops and see if that a fair bans , you see i have experince with unfair ban i have many forum , peoples say , dude theo you have no brain posting and gimmicks , forever ban to you . i know the pains and suffer that you have when the do a ban to you and it is NOT JUSTIFY BAN . i well not let these happen to inside hoop . I HAVE INFLUENCE to jeff . i say to jeff that we should more register .. and he do register , trust my i well not allow unjustify ban and i well go do twits to insidehoop if he have unjustify ban .. how he well like it when media know that he are unjustify ban peoples ? he well unban poster i make sure of that .

i have experince to leadership i have once be clan leader in clan [skull] when i play counterstrike , we win very many game thnx to my leadership i do a mind game and such thing , skull was once top 50 clan in counterstrike in iceland . i hope you do a right choose . thnx

1. You have to have a strong personality on ISH. It doesn't matter if you are well liked or hated. When people see your name they know who you are and what to expect from you. This shows you have been here a long time, fought your battles, earned your stripes, and the posters are accepting you for you.

2. You have to be on good terms with the mods. I'm sorry but I wouldn't want someone who the mod hates to represent me and try to convince them from banning me. I'm already guilty as it is and the last thing I need is someone who is more guilty than me trying to convince the mods not to ban me. That's the same thing as hiring Ray Rice to get you off a domestic charge.

3. No nameless posters. You know who they are. They rack up a ton of posts but everything they say is so insignificant it is wasted space on the forum. I've notice most of these guys are noobs trying to make a name for themselves, but we also have a few veterans as interesting as a flat rock skipping on a lake. We need strong characters; we need a celebrity, no, what we need is a f*ckin miracle.

I nominate Smook. He's the leader ISH needs, wants, and deserves.