Made that high school varsity squad Booz Vivic's Avatar

Default crazy shit happen with me yesterday

so i was with a couple of homies just out there playing some pickup at the ball and a couple of these other nerd come walking past us with a pizza

guess what, i miss a 3pt shot and become verrey angry and go to the nerd and break his glass. then he start cry and i steal his pizza and eat it and stuff.

then guess what this nerd friends call police so police come and start following us, while we are just bagging, mean have some maners

but we can go to the police car and started cruising around with my homeboys ended up totally wasted up in the countryside with some hot chicks man what a day

Default Re: crazy shit happen with me yesterday

So I was walking with a friend of mine through a basketball court minding my own business, carrying some pizza.

Some fakkits were playing Around the World, and one of the idiots missed a 3-pter. He got very angry and blamed me, saying my pizza smelled too good.

He grabbed my glasses and broke them, then immediately began crying and apologizing when my friend said he was calling the cops.

These fakkits were trying to run away, but I stalled them, offering them some pizza while my friend secretly called the police.

The police came and beat the shit out of these ghetto pieces of crap. We laughed and ate the rest of our pizzas in peace.

Later on, when the cops left, the fakkit who broke my glasses begged me to not take his money from him because he claimed he was going to a party with some "hot" girls. Turns out his friends wanted to go to a gay strip club. I just lol'd and took his money to buy new glasses.

OP can confirm.

Made that high school varsity squad Booz Vivic's Avatar

Default Re: crazy shit happen with me yesterday

wtf man that aint what happened did i punch your memory outta ur stupid brain???? i stole your pizza man you dumb piece of shit and it was not party with homosexual male but with girls many girls

man i shake my head

i can give u money if u broke, ive got stacks on stacks