Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Love Live Life

Default Re: Enormous Pressure Now Mounting On Mayweather To Finally Face Pacquiao

PBF said he retiring after his next 2 fights. I doubt the fight will happen. Honestly I could careless now.

Default Re: Enormous Pressure Now Mounting On Mayweather To Finally Face Pacquiao

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    PBF said he retiring after his next 2 fights. I doubt the fight will happen. Honestly I could careless now.

the whole point of the story though is that showtime still has him under contract for 2 more fights and they lost money on his last 2. because of that they are no longer protecting him and are pushing for the pac fight since it will be huge, even today. of course, you can't force mayweather to fight but i'm sure the contract has some harsh penalties if he doesn't.

tbh, i don't think pac has it anymore. he's too distracted but i still want to see the fight happen.

I still want to see this fight happen if Mayweather wins against Marcos, and if Pacquiao wins against Algieri.

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Lol at enormous pressure on Floyd. Manny is a bum and PBF is still undefeated. Manny would end up taking another canvas nap while all the Pac-Tards commit suicide.

I think floyd would win, but u can just read your post and tell that you don't know about boxing. knock it off

ISH's #1 rapper yungtyrekeevans's Avatar

dis shit hilarious man.

floyd dont need to fight pac, and if they do go at it, floyd aint losin. maybe on the scorecards, but aint no one gonna think he lost. they done tried to rob him in the damn alvarez fight where he put a whoopin on the boy. and the damn maidana one. aint nobody alive who watched those two fights score the damn thing even.

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yungtyrekeevans
    dis shit hilarious man.

floyd dont need to fight pac, and if they do go at it, floyd aint losin. maybe on the scorecards, but aint no one gonna think he lost. they done tried to rob him in the damn alvarez fight where he put a whoopin on the boy. and the damn maidana one. aint nobody alive who watched those two fights score the damn thing even.
    what's your point?

Banned

Pacquiao has 2 losses to nobodies when he was a nobody, and a freak loss to roided out Marquez and a BS decision to Bradley.

he's looked strong in his 2 recent fights.

Mayweather lost badly to Castillo the first time and the rematch was a draw. Pacquiao is a very bad matchup for Mayweather

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
    what's your point?
    whats the point of them fightin?

aint gonna be no different. floyd win, and just another notch on his belt bruh.

people always sayin he duckin or dodgin someone til he beat them, then we got excuses from left and right bruh. ppl be complainin bout his resume, but who he dodge?

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    Pacquiao has 2 losses to nobodies when he was a nobody, and a freak loss to roided out Marquez and a BS decision to Bradley.

he's looked strong in his 2 recent fights.

Mayweather lost badly to Castillo the first time and the rematch was a draw. Pacquiao is a very bad matchup for Mayweather
    bruh, you racist?

always hatin on the blacks bruh. mayweather aint lost shit bruh. if we talkin bout loses, then pac aint won a damn fight against marquez. dude had to knock his ass out to finally get the proper W. errybody else know the deal doe. marquez is 4-0 against pacman. true boxin fans agree everywhere bruh.

Banned

bruh, you racist?

always hatin on the blacks bruh. mayweather aint lost shit bruh. if we talkin bout loses, then pac aint won a damn fight against marquez. dude had to knock his ass out to finally get the proper W. errybody else know the deal doe. marquez is 4-0 against pacman. true boxin fans agree everywhere bruh.
    No, man, only the Hispanics think Marquez got robbed. pacuqiao won the 2nd and 3rd fights comfortably.

Mayweather lost BADLY to Castillo. I gave him 3 rounds.

In the rematch I had it an absolute draw and many others would agree.

No, man, only the Hispanics think Marquez got robbed. pacuqiao won the 2nd and 3rd fights comfortably.

Mayweather lost BADLY to Castillo. I gave him 3 rounds.

In the rematch I had it an absolute draw and many others would agree.
    nah bruh. true boxin fans think he lost all of them, and many others agree.

and he lost to morales.

you aint really know sports doe kid. i see you sayin jonas a better player then cousins in bball.
    aint no one really messin wit you when you got those wack ass racist opinions bruh.

Local High School Star

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...2014-pba-draft

Apparently, he is a professional basketball player now.

Banned

nah bruh. true boxin fans think he lost all of them, and many others agree.

and he lost to morales.

you aint really know sports doe kid. i see you sayin jonas a better player then cousins in bball.
    aint no one really messin wit you when you got those wack ass racist opinions bruh.
    Harold Lederman had him winning the first 3 bouts. So did Steve Farhood.

Also I am probably over a decade older than you, so don't refer to me as 'kid.'

Lastly, your employment of retard-spelling/pseudoebonics makes it hard to take anything that you type seriously.

Harold Lederman had him winning the first 3 bouts. So did Steve Farhood.

Also I am probably over a decade older than you, so don't refer to me as 'kid.'

Lastly, your employment of retard-spelling/pseudoebonics makes it hard to take anything that you type seriously.
    deflectin.

you aint answerin the question brah.

whats the point of them fightin?

aint gonna be no different. floyd win, and just another notch on his belt bruh.

people always sayin he duckin or dodgin someone til he beat them, then we got excuses from left and right bruh. ppl be complainin bout his resume, but who he dodge?
    I don't get this logic. You probably think Floyd will win against anybody. So why should he even fight again? Do you want him to retire? Probably should have stayed retired after the Oscar fight since every fight after that, was never in doubt for Mayweather. I mean, it ain't no different right? Just another notch on his belt. Sound like YOU are scared to see him fight Manny.

Floyd is slowing down. After Saturday night, Floyd looks more vulnerable than ever. I never thought Floyd was scared of Manny, but even he now knows himself that he's slowed down. I don't know if he wants to risk his health. It actually might be too late for Floyd to fight Manny.

In their prime, Floyd could have done easy work. But right now, it's more of a fair fight than it ever was.