Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Terror Alert in Australia lifted to *HIGH*-First time EVER

Quote Originally Posted by Magic731
    Couple of grand finals in the next few weeks, would be a perfect time to strike.

Live television, such an event would be shocking...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Knowing aussies, there will be mass riots of drunk people again in Sydney headhunting Lebs.

People protesting and throwing insults at Muslims wherever they go. Mosques will have to ramp up security to deal with the outcry.
    It would be good if an attack is somehow thwarted and the people go hard after the Muslims and kick them out of the country.

Sydney is a pile of trash though.

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    It would be good if an attack is somehow thwarted and the people go hard after the Muslims and kick them out of the country.

Sydney is a pile of trash though.

Sydney has clumping issues.

There's are whole towns of a particular ethnicity, that doesn't promote assimilation or acceptance.

One day it will happen and it will likely be Sydney or Melbourne.

Banned

Sydney has clumping issues.

There's are whole towns of a particular ethnicity, that doesn't promote assimilation or acceptance.

One day it will happen and it will likely be Sydney or Melbourne.
    Yeah definitely in Sydney. You dont't really come across those sorts in QLD except maybe in the Gold Coast.

Local High School Star

Yeah definitely in Sydney. You dont't really come across those sorts in QLD except maybe in the Gold Coast.
    Yes but in the GC at least you know most are tourists

Banned

There were major raids today in Sydney

http://www.smh.com.au/national/live-...918-3fzkq.html

There were major raids today in Sydney

http://www.smh.com.au/national/live-...918-3fzkq.html

Did we not just discuss where it would take place only last week? GOAT predictions

We got the bastards luckily. I have faith restored in the police, seems like they are on to this shit pretty quickly. Good job fellas.

Banned

Did we not just discuss where it would take place only last week? GOAT predictions

We got the bastards luckily. I have faith restored in the police, seems like they are on to this shit pretty quickly. Good job fellas.
    Can't believe these ****ers are living off state housing.

Can't believe these ****ers are living off state housing.

Our lax policies and politically correct society has created our country to be a weak target .

These war torn country asylum seekers are huge problems african sudanese/middle eastern descent.

They know that they can weave through our system and get things to suit them and there's not a thing we can do to stop them.

When are we as a society going to wake up to the small problems before they become bigger problems?

You cannot assimilate certain cultures. Western Europeans and African Sudanese/middle eastern people just do not work here.

I have seen both these groups way too outspoken here. They cry about the mistreatment in the detention centers, yet they just left a place of persecution and horrendous conditions. Where the graciousness?

I also hear them say they have just as much right to be here as every other Australian. Why? We don't have to have them here, nor should we have to carry their financial burden in our taxes etc.

Our government needs to start deporting them back or completely halt immigration for a period of time.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

wtf they were going to behead people in Sydney. Muslims claiming oppression because the Cops arrested some Isis members. Wish the Muslims would fvck off then

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    wtf they were going to behead people in Sydney. Muslims claiming oppression because the Cops arrested some Isis members. Wish the Muslims would fvck off then

Glad you see this bullshit too.

I don't know man, I'm pretty accepting of any race, but ive always had a gut feeling things aren't right with war torn Africans and middle eastern people settling here.

That's their defense every time. They fell like they are being victimized when they are clearly supporting these whackjobs.

Where are the conservative Muslims in Australia who go to church with them, who know these people and why aren't they stopping them? To me they are almost as bad.

Don't tell me they don't know

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Glad you see this bullshit too.

I don't know man, I'm pretty accepting of any race, but ive always had a gut feeling things aren't right with war torn Africans and middle eastern people settling here.

That's their defense every time. They fell like they are being victimized when they are clearly supporting these whackjobs.

Where are the conservative Muslims in Australia who go to church with them, who know these people and why aren't they stopping them? To me they are almost as bad.

Don't tell me they don't know
    It's just baffling when we stop people from beheading us, and that is musli oppression? Shouldn't Muslims be use to oppression by now? I hate the Muslim culture

Banned

Our lax policies and politically correct society has created our country to be a weak target .

These war torn country asylum seekers are huge problems african sudanese/middle eastern descent.

They know that they can weave through our system and get things to suit them and there's not a thing we can do to stop them.

When are we as a society going to wake up to the small problems before they become bigger problems?

You cannot assimilate certain cultures. Western Europeans and African Sudanese/middle eastern people just do not work here.

I have seen both these groups way too outspoken here. They cry about the mistreatment in the detention centers, yet they just left a place of persecution and horrendous conditions. Where the graciousness?

I also hear them say they have just as much right to be here as every other Australian. Why? We don't have to have them here, nor should we have to carry their financial burden in our taxes etc.

Our government needs to start deporting them back or completely halt immigration for a period of time.
    Yes, completely agreed. I have no problem with the immigrants who are productive in society, integrate, and create a better lives for themselves, but the filth who come here and abuse the system and raise hell need to be deported. This is bullshit.

The idiots who let them into this country in the first place need to be tarred and feathered through the streets.

Yes, completely agreed. I have no problem with the immigrants who are productive in society, integrate, and create a better lives for themselves, but the filth who come here and abuse the system and raise hell need to be deported. This is bullshit.

The idiots who let them into this country in the first place need to be tarred and feathered through the streets.

Tarred and feathered through the streets

The problem is, most Australians are still not awake to all of this. They think its just going to go away or fix itself. Our government aren't going to stop multiculturalism, too weak.

Thankfully, this latest action might start to wake people up a bit. Outspoken people warning of this happening here years ago are now doing the I told you so.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman

Apparently oppression of women is OK. But if we take action against their f.cked up whackjobs? They start pulling strings of our laws.

If you ask a lot of Muslims, they will say the actions of ISIS are somewhat justified...hmm, sounds like they need to go.