Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: What Conspiracy Theories do you think are True??

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Excuse my ignorance.

Can you elaborate on that one?
    It's supposedly the successor to the SR-71 Blackbird that the Americans used to spy on the Soviets and used as a reconnaissance aircraft for decades. Aurora is apparently capable of Mach 11 (Approximately 8000 MPH) and has been at the heart of conspiracy theories for years.

Here's a short video on Aurora. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L5QB1XVyC8

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    It's supposedly the successor to the SR-71 Blackbird that the Americans used to spy on the Soviets and used as a reconnaissance aircraft for decades. Aurora is apparently capable of Mach 11 (Approximately 8000 MPH) and has been at the heart of conspiracy theories for years.

Here's a short video on Aurora. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L5QB1XVyC8
    Does keeping development of an aircraft secret count as a conspiracy theory?

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    Why would the NBA rig it for Cleveland

The US government cannot keep anything secret, and yet these tin foil wearing lunatics assume the US government can keep everything secret.
    I think it was rigged for Lebron's draft.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    Does keeping development of an aircraft secret count as a conspiracy theory?
    It's "responsible" for a number of UFO sightings, UFO's are generally linked to conspiracy theories. I reckon it counts as one.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

I have no respect for people who believe in 99% of conspiracies, probably 100%

KevinNYC does PR work for Obama

Banned

Jeff = Euroleague

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    KevinNYC does PR work for Obama
    That's not what my paycheck says.

As much as I like the "LBJ had JFK killed" conspiracy, it's probably bullshit.

Most of the "conspiracies" that I believe are really just business and government doing favors for each other, like Monsanto getting preferential treatment over farmers and Disney winning lawsuits against people they've plagiarized.

Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal
    FEMA Camps? How is that even a theory or even a conspiracy? The american government had concentration camps in the past world wars..

Also, buildings suddenly imploding/exploding and collapsing demolition style at free-fall speed (particularly building 7)
    Given that WTC 7 was 570 feet high and the observed collapse take 16 seconds from when the left side of the roof goes until the entire building goes out of view (not even to the ground yet, because other large buildings obscured the ground level of building 7). This seems a whole lot longer than free fall. So why do you think this was free fall speed?
    you have the 9/11 omission report (top to bottom a complete coverup).

Mineta's testimony on Cheny ordering NORAD to stand down: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDfdOwt2v3Y
    This video does not show that at all. Did you post the wrong clip? Point to where the videos what you say it says.

NBA rookie of the year

Not Obama.. just an overall government lapdog. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets paid to post/push propaganda/official story.

How much do they pay you an hour KevinNYC?
    You never answered me why you felt that a government that couldnt keep secret

-real count of civilian deaths in iraq
    [QUOTE]The second batch of documents provided by Pfc. Manning that WikiLeaks published were incident reports from Afghanistan and Iraq. WikiLeaks called them the

NBA rookie of the year

Why do you feel I owe you an explanation (don't even remember what you're referring to)?

People have come out..
    but yeah many haven't come..

Shoot, if I was paid 20mil or so, and my life/freedom/family was threatened... I'd keep quiet myself. People like this are a lot stronger than me:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=354050

^ True hero.
    Obviously you dont owe me anything, but its illogical to believe the US government could keep them committing 9/11 secret for this long.
    Why do you believe the US government despite all evidence can keep a secret like that.

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

The 9/11 conspiracy is nonsense. Collapse at the point of impact = controlled demolition? Please stop. Only the moon landing conspiracy is more absurd.

The more convoluted the explanation/theory/story the less likely it is true. Well, conspiracy theories define convoluted. I don't believe any of the popular ones for this reason.

Banned

I think there's enough evidence, circumstantial and beyond, to give credence to the mafia (specifically bosses Sam Giancana of Chicago and Carlos Marcello of New Orleans) killing JFK theory. If I'm not mistaken there's surveillance tapes of Marcello bragging about the assassination and taking credit for ordering it.

Not Obama.. just an overall government lapdog. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets paid to post/push propaganda/official story.

How much do they pay you an hour KevinNYC?

You don't get paid by the hour.

It's flat fee per week retainer. So I usually make the same whether I'm working or not. Like teachers, Septembers are always busy.

There is a per month cap on hours worked, and if I hit that within 3 three weeks, I need approval from my boss to invoice anything beyond that. I don't usually invoice over that unless something really big is going down. Usually I'll tell my boss I hit my cap and take rest of the month off.

Sometimes I'll work like 21 long days in a row. You make money but it's gruelling. Some months it will be just here and there. Most August's are super easy. You can make a lot more if you get interviewed by a news network, but then you have to cool off before they can use you again, so I don't go after those gigs.

My absolute favorite part of the gig is introducing nonsense that our antagonists pick (Antagonist is the professional term for what we call the opposition.) I don't claim credit for this, but I was in the room when it happened: For a long time the whole controlled demolition thing was too easy to shoot down, because those explosions are so loud, they would have heard them in New Jersey and Brooklyn. Even the 9/11 Truth Crowd was having trouble with this one, so someone introduced thermite and that was a big hit for a while, until people started playing with thermite and realizing it's super hard to control. Also while it burns at a super high temperature it's still not hot enough to effect structural steel because it burns out too fast. If you understand joules vs degrees and heat vs temperature, you know what I'm talking about. We were getting desperate because the loons were buying it, but the norms were not. Our favorite antagonists are the loons. Loons are the motor that drives contrivances. (Contrivances are fake conspiracy theories that me and my colleagues interject into the public sphere.) The loons were big on this, but it wasn't catching on with the norms. We could give two shits about the loons, but we really needed to distract the norms from the real story on 9/11 which is much simpler than people know. It was like 10:30 and we were still arguing and the coffee had worn off and everyone was burnt. So all a sudden tempers start flaring and everyone is shouting. I think the argument was about some kind of explosive paint. And this preppy kid from the South says, almost in a whisper. Nano. What if we said it was superduper kind of thermite, called nanothermite. It was one of those moments, where you wished it was your idea. Holy ****, did the loons eat that up. The beauty part of it is, when you mention to a norm that nanothermite could have brought the towers down, it introduces doubt. And doubt is a wonderful magical thing. 99% of people including most scientists in an off the cuff-conversation understand how thermite reacts with steel. It's something you have to study. So when you introduce doubt about a sequence of events, you are also introducing doubt about their own ability to understand that sequence of events, that is they start doubting their own intelligence. This is where the easy answer comes in to save them. Some certainty that can fill that void, remove that doubt. This is something we truly respect the loons for, their understanding of the magic of doubt.

However, they often misunderstand basic psychology in profound ways. Like when they claim the media won't talk about WTC 7 because they want to cover it up. Not because nobody heard outside of NYC heard about WTC and nobody died when it came down. Also there is a much more profound reason why. Nobody on 9/11 was having a good day until WTC 7 fell. It wasn't like WTC 7 changed anyone's mood that day.
    Last edited by KevinNYC; 09-16-2014 at 10:46 PM.