Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Question about vaccination

Why do people make fun of those who fear vaccinations of giving their children conditions like autism (I think its autism, maybe something else)? I am not too aware about the scientific side of this but I know a woman who is a friend of my mum whos kid was fine before the vaccination but after they got vaccinated they stopped talking completely and started shitting themselves.

Can anyone explain the beef between the two sides when it comes to vaccination, and your personal opinions? Why are people who are apprehensive to get their kid vaccinated for these reasons laughed at as idiots when they are many cases of these kinds of things happening? Genuinely curious.

Default Re: Question about vaccination

There's no beef because there's no proof that vaccinations can cause autism or other diseases. Anti-vacc people are idiots and putting their children at severe risk.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Why do people make fun of those who fear vaccinations of giving their children conditions like autism (I think its autism, maybe something else)? I am not too aware about the scientific side of this but I know a woman who is a friend of my mum whos kid was fine before the vaccination but after they got vaccinated they stopped talking completely and started shitting themselves.

Can anyone explain the beef between the two sides when it comes to vaccination, and your personal opinions? Why are people who are apprehensive to get their kid vaccinated for these reasons laughed at as idiots when they are many cases of these kinds of things happening? Genuinely curious.

Because it's a bunch of pseudoscientific crap. I understand it though. Autism is very difficult to deal with as a parent. If you could pinpoint someone to blame, say the government for requiring vaccinations, you could sue for compensation. The problem is the facts don't support the hype. People still go for it though. They'd much rather believe Jenny McCarthy or Dr. Oz than actual peer reviewed studies.

Good college starter

What I dont get though is that imagine you are a mother and you got your healthy kid vaccinated and then boom almost immediately they develop autism. The kid I was talking about literally spoke pretty much for the last time that day. They became very autistic out of nowhere. Now imagine your his mother and you hear of a lot of other people out there who have had to exact same problem.

I dont know what is right and whats wrong in regards to this, but its very insensitive and arrogant to start ridiculing the intelligence and dismissing the legitimate complaints of people in this situation.

People who trust the medical community are the idiots.

Just like all those idiots who get amalgam fillings who get exposed to mercury every second of their lives because of it.

Don't trust your idiot doctors people. Or your idiot dentists.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    There's no beef because there's no proof that vaccinations can cause autism or other diseases. Anti-vacc people are idiots and putting their children at severe risk.

Injecting a New born full of vaccines/toxins puts the child at far more more risk...especially to the Brain/neurological system

Waiting until 4 - 5 years old when most children start school is better , but still poses problems.

- But putting Vaccines into Child during their first weeks/months/year/years of life is the most idiotic thing a parent/doctor can do.... ( common sense folks)

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Injecting a New born full of vaccines/toxins puts the child at far more more risk...especially to the Brain/neurological system

Waiting until 4 - 5 years old when most children start school is better , but still poses problems.

- But putting Vaccines into Child during their first weeks/months/year/years of life is the most idiotic thing a parent/doctor can do.... ( common sense folks)
    Are you being serious?

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    Are you being serious?
    Someone is questioning a vaccine? OH MY GOODNESS!

You guys are so ****ing brainwashed it's not even funny.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24

wow, you are knowledgeable on this topic, you should do a TED talk on the subject.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii

I know. The biggest idiots are guys like DeuceWallaces who try to shut down anyone who doesnt agree with the scientific consensus. Totally incapable of having an actual discussion of substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii

Brainwashed? The dude who did the study about vaccines causing autism admitted he faked it all and lost his medical license.

Vaccinate your kids you selfish assholes.

All the diseases that we get vaccinated against kill far more kids than they vaccination does accidentally. I'll go with the thousand times better odds and get the kid vaccinated.

I have friends with autistic kids and that shit doesn't pop up one day. You might just notice or accept it one day, but it's there from the get go.

I find it a bit disgusting OP is using autism to do a trolling thread.

I rule the local playground

Some vaccines are unnecessary. I would never skip the tetanus vaccine though, for example.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    All the diseases that we get vaccinated against kill far more kids than they vaccination does accidentally. I'll go with the thousand times better odds and get the kid vaccinated.

I have friends with autistic kids and that shit doesn't pop up one day. You might just notice or accept it one day, but it's there from the get go.

I find it a bit disgusting OP is using autism to do a trolling thread.
    Are you retarded? Does it look like Im trolling? Get a life and stop talking shit you dumb f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k