Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Question about vaccination

Yes you're trolling. Everything u do is troubling. You're a dick.

I rule the local playground

This is going to be a long thread of scaremongering idiots (vaccines will hurt you so don't get vaccinated) vs other scaremongering idiots (get all the vaccinations or we'll all die). It already started. I'm out.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Yeah Im a d[COLOR="Black"]ic[/COLOR]k, so what. Want me to f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k you in your face you p[COLOR="Black"]uss[/COLOR]y?

All these vaccine nutjobs injecting themselves AND THEIR CHILDREN with mercury and other toxic chemicals that will damage them more than a flu virus ever could.

I've never gotten a vaccine in my life and I haven't been sick in 6 years. My immune system was allowed to be built up and not suppressed from early childhood vaccines.

Isn't it funny how non vaccinated people are notoriously less sick than their vaccinated counterparts?

You retards don't know how the body works and NEVER WILL.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    All these vaccine nutjobs injecting themselves AND THEIR CHILDREN with mercury and other toxic chemicals that will damage them more than a flu virus ever could.

I've never gotten a vaccine in my life and I haven't been sick in 6 years. My immune system was allowed to be built up and not suppressed from early childhood vaccines.

Isn't it funny how non vaccinated people are notoriously less sick than their vaccinated counterparts?

i lol'ed.

Banned

[QUOTE=Gr

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Why do people make fun of those who fear vaccinations of giving their children conditions like autism (I think its autism, maybe something else)? I am not too aware about the scientific side of this but I know a woman who is a friend of my mum whos kid was fine before the vaccination but after they got vaccinated they stopped talking completely and started shitting themselves.

Can anyone explain the beef between the two sides when it comes to vaccination, and your personal opinions? Why are people who are apprehensive to get their kid vaccinated for these reasons laughed at as idiots when they are many cases of these kinds of things happening? Genuinely curious.
    There is no evidence that vaccinations cause autism. The myth started because autism is diagnosed roughly the same age that kids get vaccinations. Many parents look for an explanation, and because vaccinations take place around the same time, they associate it with that. But studies have not shown an increased risk.

It is no different than if people thought that graduating high school can lead to schizophrenia because most cases of schizophrenia are diagnosed around the age of 19.

I just thank God every day that people like you are here to set us straight.

It is a shame those evil doctors created vaccinations. I bet the average life expectancy would be well over 100 if they were never invented.

We now know why Budadiii is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    We now know why Budadiii is retarded.
    He skipped the retard vaccination?

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Maybe the dumb fuck OP has autism and he's just trying to get to the bottom of it.

Thanks to those of us who DID get vaccinated, you won't contract and die of polio. You should thank us every day of your life.

Vaccinations aren't for the ****ing flu.

[citation needed]

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    Are you being serious?

All I'm saying is....

when YOU have Kids ...YOU do the research yourself before injecting a newborn Baby full of toxins/Viruses...do it for YOUR Kids.

I did the research, I did read up about the Vaccinations and what is in them.

I did research on how the diseases were eradicated...and yes ....Vaccines did help people ....so did access to clean water.....and food. ( clean water supply and ample amount of food supply helps your body's immune system far more then Vaccines)

- After researching, I came to the conclusion that if the Kids in question have access to clean water, ample food source and are not being subjected to a harmful lifestyle ( I.E. 3rd world country with no clean water, parents who are not looking out for the childs safety and sanitation , non access to a food supply) There is little to no need to pump the newborn full of Toxins.

Most Parents have a Newborn and take care of the child Keeping it close and Hopefully Breastfeeding.....at this state there is little to zero reason to inject toxins in the newborn

( Like I said...once they are older and their bodies are more developed then maybe it's a better time to start Vaccinations)

- My main point is....You know your children and how they will be raised....Some kids who do not have good parents or live in an area with lack of resources need Vaccinations to help their immune systems.( Lots of 3rd world countries)

But if your kids have clean water ( as most in the US do) ample food source ( Clearly the US does) there is no need to use Vaccines at such an early age....
    Living a healthy Lifestyle is far better for your immune systems then Vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Thanks to those of us who DID get vaccinated, you won't contract and die of polio. You should thank us every day of your life.

Vaccinations aren't for the ****ing flu.

[citation needed]

Many people who get Vaccinated still get the disease they were Vaccinated for....

Saying I got " Vaccinated " tell's very little...getting a Vaccine does not Guarantee the person will never get the disease

- who we should really be thanking are the people who brought upon the industrial revolution and more efficient sewer systems/septic tanks /plumbing....

Plumbing / sanitation and Water supply is BY FAR the most important step to fight of disease

[COLOR="Black"]Mortality rates have been dropping steadily from many diseases Before people were vaccinated for them...[/COLOR]

Mortality rates have been dropping steadily from many diseases Before people were vaccinated for them....
    Last edited by AlphaWolf24; 09-18-2014 at 07:19 PM.