Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Question about vaccination

You look like an idiot... WHEN you go to the Rambo school of posting.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    You look like an idiot... WHEN you go to the Rambo school of posting.

When YO Testicles drop....then you can talk to me about Modern Medicine.

until then..TRT FO you "hermaphroditic" PAT looking MoFo...

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    All the diseases that we get vaccinated against kill far more kids than they vaccination does accidentally. I'll go with the thousand times better odds and get the kid vaccinated.

I have friends with autistic kids and that shit doesn't pop up one day. You might just notice or accept it one day, but it's there from the get go.

I find it a bit disgusting OP is using autism to do a trolling thread.

Ok...when did the child get Vaccinated?

I have a co workers who got one of their sons vaccinated when he was only a few months old....( He was diagnosed with Autism at age 2 ,I believe )

I don't think any of us are experts or Know everything....including the experts.

That's why they call it "practicing Medicine"....but No one truly understands the effects Vaccines have on a very young child.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24

I have a co workers who got one of their sons vaccinated when he was only a few months old....( He was diagnosed with Autism at age 2 ,I believe )

I don't think any of us are experts or Know everything....including the experts.

That's why they call it "practicing Medicine"....but No one truly understands the effects Vaccines have on a very young child.
    That's one of the stupidest sentences I've ever seen.

Vaccinations don't cause autism. It's ****ed up, and it kills you mentally, and you want a reason it happened. NOt that it's you, and your genetics, and god ****ing hates you. But that something happened. So you blame. But that's not it. it doesn't make any sense. I've know those two kids since birth, they always had the tendencies that became so apparent later on, you just could explain them away when they were small. (One is relatively high functioning but one is pretty low functioning.)

The thing is, if there was a possiblity this was true (and it would be just a possibility because most people don't get autism) the actual diseases pct wise are much more dangerous than the small pct of autism. So the thought that vaccinations can cause autism still don't mean you shouldn't vaccinate, because death is worse than autism, and those kind of diseases when small kill kids. Look up the data. Like flu. People don't like flu vacccines, but the actual flu kills shitloads of people.

Anyone who allows their kids the possiblity of dying from preventable diseases to avoid links to other things that even if true, caused a much much lower pct of problems is just stupid. It makes no sense.

Holy shit. You have children?

Those poor kids. Some idiots should just have their balls cut off so we're not subjected to any of their offspring.

Lets hope yours make it in spite of you.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    That's one of the stupidest sentences I've ever seen.

Vaccinations don't cause autism. It's ****ed up, and it kills you mentally, and you want a reason it happened. NOt that it's you, and your genetics, and god ****ing hates you. But that something happened. So you blame. But that's not it. it doesn't make any sense. I've know those two kids since birth, they always had the tendencies that became so apparent later on, you just could explain them away when they were small. (One is relatively high functioning but one is pretty low functioning.)

The thing is, if there was a possiblity this was true (and it would be just a possibility because most people don't get autism) the actual diseases pct wise are much more dangerous than the small pct of autism. So the thought that vaccinations can cause autism still don't mean you shouldn't vaccinate, because death is worse than autism, and those kind of diseases when small kill kids. Look up the data. Like flu. People don't like flu vacccines, but the actual flu kills shitloads of people.

Bolded...(WTF)...you sippin on the Sake already?...how teach you to spoke?

- I'll try and interpolate...You are saying there could be numerous reasons why the child is Autistic...Genetics?....environment?...God?....

of course...We don't know the cause yet....

non Bolded - so you are basing your opinion on......someday a kid might die from a disease?..people die from disease all the time...Including the people that were Vaccinated.

and I already showed , Eradicating disease does not fall solely on Vaccinations..Mortality rates were falling way before people were getting vaccinations...

Some day a kid might have unprotected sex and get HIV.....or someday a kid in a 3rd world country might get Ebola.....someday a kid might die from using a Dirty needle.....That does not mean we should inject all newborns full of Vaccines ....this is the problem.

Mental health is a serious issue.....we are doing something wrong..hopefully we can fix it........and IMO injecting newborn babies full of Toxins is a good place to start

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Holy shit. You have children?

Those poor kids. Some idiots should just have their balls cut off so we're not subjected to any of their offspring.

Lets hope yours make it in spite of you.

Balls cut off?...so they can look like you?....( speaking on that,Yo parents prolly did cut you...you prolly got circumcised too?...Yo parents didn't put in no work)

My kids have great Immune systems ...sh!t we Bath in Pertussis and Salmonella

- anyways you prove my point.....look folks...you want yo kids to look like Deuce Wallace?...go ahead and Vaccinate newborns...His parents didn't put in the work..... Now he is a grumpy "Is that Patricia or Patrick"..."It's PAT"

- meanwhile I advise you to live a healthy lifestyle and wait till they are older before starting Vaccinations....
    Last edited by AlphaWolf24; 09-18-2014 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    There is no evidence that vaccinations cause autism.
    this. its not like this stuff has not been studied, if there was any connection between vaccines and autism someone would be able to prove it.

believing that vaccines cause autism is like believing in chemtrails or believing that HAARP caused the japanese tsunami. this is straight up absurd conspiracy theory shit.

I rule the local playground

Many people who get Vaccinated still get the disease they were Vaccinated for....

Saying I got " Vaccinated " tell's very little...getting a Vaccine does not Guarantee the person will never get the disease

- who we should really be thanking are the people who brought upon the industrial revolution and more efficient sewer systems/septic tanks /plumbing....

Plumbing / sanitation and Water supply is BY FAR the most important step to fight of disease

[COLOR="Black"]Mortality rates have been dropping steadily from many diseases Before people were vaccinated for them...[/COLOR]

Mortality rates have been dropping steadily from many diseases Before people were vaccinated for them....
    How about a graph of the number of people who got infected?
    Last edited by Gr; 09-18-2014 at 08:55 PM.

Has anyone theorized a link between the two things? I've never heard any reason why a vaccine would cause autism. Seems like a mix up between correlation and causation on a crazy level.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Has anyone theorized a link between the two things? I've never heard any reason why a vaccine would cause autism. Seems like a mix up between correlation and causation on a crazy level.
    Thiomersal, maybe? Our bodies are not very good at detoxifying mercury. If it gets dumped in the brain during developmental stages, that might be a problem for some. Just theorizing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    this. its not like this stuff has not been studied, if there was any connection between vaccines and autism someone would be able to prove it.

believing that vaccines cause autism is like believing in chemtrails or believing that HAARP caused the japanese tsunami. this is straight up absurd conspiracy theory shit.

studied what?....effects of Preservatives on a Newborn's neurological system?

when have we ever did that?.....we just recently found out Thimerosol is toxic especially to a newborn...and that was from when?

Over the past several years, because of an increasing awareness of the theoretical potential for neurotoxicity of even low levels of organomercurials and because of the increased number of thimerosal containing vaccines that had been added to the infant immunization schedule, concerns about the use of thimerosal in vaccines and other products have been raised. Indeed, because of these concerns, the Food and Drug Administration has worked with, and continues to work with, vaccine manufacturers to reduce or eliminate thimerosal from vaccines.
    so they did do study's....and found out Vaccines with Thimerosal were not good for developing babies....does it cause Autism?.... we are not sure...we just figured out it wasn't good for babies

Bolded...(WTF)...you sippin on the Sake already?...how teach you to spoke?

- I'll try and interpolate...You are saying there could be numerous reasons why the child is Autistic...Genetics?....environment?...God?....

of course...We don't know the cause yet....

non Bolded - so you are basing your opinion on......someday a kid might die from a disease?..people die from disease all the time...Including the people that were Vaccinated.

and I already showed , Eradicating disease does not fall solely on Vaccinations..Mortality rates were falling way before people were getting vaccinations...

Some day a kid might have unprotected sex and get HIV.....or someday a kid in a 3rd world country might get Ebola.....someday a kid might die from using a Dirty needle.....That does not mean we should inject all newborns full of Vaccines ....this is the problem.

Mental health is a serious issue.....we are doing something wrong..hopefully we can fix it........and IMO injecting newborn babies full of Toxins is a good place to start
    Babies die more from the diseases that vaccinations prevent than the fake connection you have made causes autism even if it wasn't a fake connection. So your reasoning is stupid. You are picking the more dangerous outcome which might not even be real instead of the less dangerous outcome. And not only that, all of this stuff has been studied and there literally is no compelling evidence you are right, there is compelling evidence I am right.

It literally makes no sense what you are arguing. Literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Christians who can't fathom why their God would do this to them.