Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: People you didnt know were Muslim

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    So let me get this straight. Your Christian, but since the bible was a bit too much in your opinion, you guys just decided to change it to suit you, right?

Thats one thing I never understood about Christians. Christianity is stupid and your an idiot for talking about Islam while being a Christian yourself. Talk about pot calling the kettle black.
    Damn

So let me get this straight. Your Christian, but since the bible was a bit too much in your opinion, you guys just decided to change it to suit you, right?

Thats one thing I never understood about Christians. Christianity is stupid and your an idiot for talking about Islam while being a Christian yourself. Talk about pot calling the kettle black.

I'm christian, but I'd have a major problem if our people were committing such acts in the name of god?

We aren't doing that. This seems to be a fundamental flaw of Islam. We don't oppress our women either.

Where are the conservative Muslims condemning and bringing to shame these wonderful terrorists. They know about them in their communities, why are they turning a blind eye?

Cali Love

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Old Testament. That is the teaching and ways lived by the people of that time. Christians in this day and age do not follow the barbaric rules of the old testament and follow the New testament which is why you don't see the extreme dark age shit you do with the Muslims.

The bible teaches love and acceptance which for the most part is carried out by most christians throughout the world(no beheadings or calling people to their religion or die) or severe oppression of women.

The Quran teaches everyone opposed to their religion are infidels.

I feel so sorry for people that didn't grow up in Christian households and learned about Christian values.

For me, it's all I know. I couldn't imagine not having faith in anything and living a life without purpose or meaning.

For me, I enjoy living for something greater than myself, and I really do believe there is a reason we are all here, and I definitely believe there is an afterlife waiting for those of us with faith.

When you see all the evil in the world, all the wickedness, the pain, suffering....you become sad. But then you can pray to a God that will listen and everything is ok. Everything makes sense. And then you realize all the evil in the world is just here to balance out the good. God created evil so we can appreciate good. God created us like this so we have perspective and understanding. It's all a test, a test of will and a test of faith. Those who pass the test go to heaven and those who don't cease to exist.

Simple as that.

Good college starter

I'm christian, but I'd have a major problem if our people were committing such acts in the name of god?

We aren't doing that. This seems to be a fundamental flaw of Islam. We don't oppress our women either.

Where are the conservative Muslims condemning and bringing to shame these wonderful terrorists. They know about them in their communities, why are they turning a blind eye?
    LOL

Clearly you havent seen the world. You seem to live in your own little bubble, you really have no idea what you are talking about.

Banned

Old Testament.
    Straight from the horse's mouth:

[B]

Good college starter

[QUOTE=DonDadda59]Straight from the horse's mouth:

[B]

LOL

Clearly you havent seen the world. You seem to live in your own little bubble, you really have no idea what you are talking about.

empty post.

Thanks for dodging my statement and accepting defeat

Own little bubble? I grew up among Muslim communities. I lived on the outskirts of Sydney which has a high concentration of Muslims and ethnicities in certain areas.

I'll tell you what is happening and what I know.

There are congregations and meetings in Sydney teaching Sharia law openly without any opposition or uproar.

There are communities of Muslims living among us who are sheltering and turning a blind eye to about to be and active extremists.

There has been two recent terrorist threats to australia within a week. These vermin are being harbored and hidden by "good muslims".

Don't try and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.

These Muslims have a lot of explaining to do. Either bring your people into line or f.ck off out of our country.

[QUOTE=DonDadda59]Straight from the horse's mouth:

[B]

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    That's the problem with Christians nowadays- they think they can pick and choose which one of God's eternal, infallible laws they can follow while disregarding others. One thing you can't say about radical Muslims is that they're faking the funk like modern day psuedo Christians. They follow Allah's/Muhammad's teaching to the letter. Nigguhs are true to da game.
    Would you rather they do the insane shit in the bible? I'm personally very glad they do the mental gymnastics required to justify ignoring the insane parts of the bible.

empty post.

Own little bubble? I grew up among Muslim communities. I lived on the outskirts of Sydney which has a high concentration of Muslims and ethnicities in certain areas.

There are congregations and meetings in Sydney teaching Sharia law openly without any opposition or uproar.

There are communities of Muslims living among us who are sheltering and turning a blind eye to about to be and active extremists.

There has been two recent terrorist threats to australia within a week. These vermin are being harbored and hidden by "good muslims".

These Muslims have a lot of explaining to do. Either bring your people into line or f.ck off out of our country.

Good college starter

empty post.

Moderate Muslims are citizens just like everyone else. As long as their beliefs and lifestyle do not harm anyone else, they are allowed to do what they want. Thats why Australia is supposedly a free country.

If their are Muslims that are Extremists and pose threats to others, then they should be stopped. If the moderate Muslims hear or see anything related to Extremism they have the responsibility to report it, which I have seen happen in London. But at the end of the day they arent the police. They can only do so much. Its not their responsibility to act like the authorities and search peoples houses. You think Extremists are that obvious about their behaviour? You think they just tell any Muslim guy on the street what they are up to? Of course not. So what more do you want Muslims to do about these Extremists?

Do you really think they like Extremists? You may not have realised this but Muslims have been killed by terrorists more than any other group of people. Even in the West, in 9/11 and in London, many Muslims were killed by Extremists. You really think they are happy about what they are doing? Come on dude, dont be so naive and use you brain. Im sure its in there somewhere if you look hard enough.
    Last edited by sweggeh; 09-18-2014 at 08:21 PM.

Omer Asik and Destroy and Hedo Turkoglu

Good college starter

double

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Would you rather they do the insane shit in the bible? I'm personally very glad they do the mental gymnastics required to justify ignoring the insane parts of the bible.
    I'd rather we do away with all the dark age nonsense altogether.