Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Default Re: Distrustful Africans slaughter Ebola aid workers and dump their bodies in the sewer

Quote Originally Posted by SunsN07BookIt
    CDC says Ebola is doubling every 3 weeks and that as many as half a million could be infected by the end of January. They also say the chance of Ebola reaching the US by the end of this year is 18%. So I guess the logical thing to do is send thousands of Americans over there...

If American troops get infected and/or kill desperate Africans looking to flee or enter prohibited hot zones, this is going to be a political disaster for Obama.
    um hellooo. nukes? don't have to send troops

Default Re: Distrustful Africans slaughter Ebola aid workers and dump their bodies in the sewer

put them on quarantine and let them die

sad for the people who actually welcome help but there's no reason for helpers to go there if they now have to fend off murderous mobs in addition to the ebola

Banned

Africa da bess

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    Anyone watch the Ebola special on i think Discovery channel?

if u watched it you'll see those aid workers that caught it who were sent home, and their procedures. thing is they have no idea how they got it. they swore their procedure in terms of safeguarding themselves and inspection were tight. there was a lady iin charge of suiting them up and she swore they were all safeguarded. and yet all 3~ of them caught it.

i KNEW there was more shit to this than it "only being contagious thru bodily fluids"....these mf'ers know how serious Ebola is more than anybody, you all don't think they're taking the greatest precautions not to catch it? they're in full doctor suits too completely covered and masked but still caught it. they were so sure they were protected that when the first one was at home for a day sick with Ebola symptoms they seriously thought it was something else because of how protected they knew they were.

the other thing is what scientists are worried about is Ebola CAN evolve to be airborne....so mf'ers acting like ebola ain't no threat so long as they don't touch and exchange bodily fluids are dumb as hell know it alls!!

this shit is real worrisome. they're also spraying chlorine everywhree over there to kill the germs so its not like they aren't sanitizing....to those people acting like they can't sanitize at all like we can.

as for those primitive idiots killing doctors trying to help them, we need to back out of those areas and let them die. a lot of the religious doctors stayed after the charity groups left, but thats on them. i don't think we should risk military soldiers/security to ebola unless they volunteer to protect those doctors.
    Forreal. People who arent worried about this are retarded. If it goes airborne the world can be f*cked.