Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Distrustful Africans slaughter Ebola aid workers and dump their bodies in the sewer

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Distrustful Africans slaughter Ebola aid workers and dump their bodies in the sewer

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    be more specific. when the doctors had no recollection of bodily fluid transfer at all but they caught it, how exactly did they catch it then?

they are killing the germs with bleach in chlorine, they have a guy who just sprays everything down.

of course nobody caught it because they put them in capsule coffins or had the people handlign them wearing space suits until they put them in containment facilities.
    Ebola can spread through sweat and saliva.
    Perhaps they were talking to an African they thought didnt have ebola and hugged them, or shook their hand or any number of different scenarios and rubbed their eyes or picked something out of their teeth, or whatever before washing their hands.

Perhaps one of the workers spraying down the tools did a poor job. I highly doubt the particular ebola strain in africa right now is spread through the air.

There are lots of simple human errors that could have caused their infection rather than the virus being air borne.

Much more people would be dying if it were air borne

eventually, africans will no longer exist due to natural selection.

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    You willing to nuke this?

Shit. I'll volunteer to build an Ark.

Banned

Swine flu didn't kill me, I'm safe.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DwnShft2Xcelr8
    Can we just nuke Africa? I for one won't miss any of them.

It'll be a win-win situation. No spread of Ebola + no violent villagers attacking doctors trying to save them.

I have thought about writing a book based in the near future, where all the world powers agree to remove all humans out of Africa and leave it to the wildlife.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SunsN07BookIt
    Eight members of a team trying to raise awareness about Ebola have been killed by villagers using machetes and clubs in Guinea, officials say.

Some of the bodies - of health workers, local officials and journalists - were found in a septic tank in a village school near the city of Nzerekore.

Correspondents say many villagers are suspicious of official attempts to combat the disease.

The team disappeared after being pelted with stones by residents when they arrived in the village of Wome - in southern Guinea, where the Ebola outbreak was first recorded.

A journalist who managed to escape told reporters that she could hear villagers looking for them while she was hiding.

http://m.bbc.com/news/world-africa-29256443

Why are we spending money to try and help these people again?

They are looting the treatment centers and killing the aid workers. If they don't want our help why don't we just respect their wishes? They are humans, not animals, we can't just do what WE think is best for them.
    Nuke em all. Ebola problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by DwnShft2Xcelr8
    Can we just nuke Africa? I for one won't miss any of them.

It'll be a win-win situation. No spread of Ebola + no violent villagers attacking doctors trying to save them.
    not nuke, the wildlife does not deserve that

just cut them off and seal the northern coast

they will die out without us pumping billions there

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher

I like this idea better.

Also remove any and all intelligent people from Africa and just start sending the most violent of prisoners there. Let the child rapists, murderers, drug dealers, etc., have to outwit an entire village of violent people. I bet people in First World nations will commit far less crimes if they know their punishment may include being exiled for life to an awful continent.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    eventually, africans will no longer exist due to natural selection.
    LOL.......on the contrary.......there will be more and more of them.......each woman still gives birth to 5 to 6 children

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    LOL.......on the contrary.......there will be more and more of them.......each woman still gives birth to 5 to 6 children
    this

it seems that intelligence has become an anti-evolutionary trait

we are in for dysgenic dystopia

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher

The ignorant bigotry displayed here (plus their history with Westerners) there is no surprise that some Africans are 'distrustful' of Western style aid.

These are a handful of uneducated villagers so we disparage the entire continent.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    You willing to nuke this?

He got it too

Local High School Star SunsN07BookIt's Avatar

CDC says Ebola is doubling every 3 weeks and that as many as half a million could be infected by the end of January. They also say the chance of Ebola reaching the US by the end of this year is 18%. So I guess the logical thing to do is send thousands of Americans over there...

If American troops get infected and/or kill desperate Africans looking to flee or enter prohibited hot zones, this is going to be a political disaster for Obama.

Local High School Star SunsN07BookIt's Avatar

Fvck Simba. He looked all cute in the Lion King but then I caught him on the YouTube tearing Poomba's throat out.