Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Man beheads woman in Oklahoma

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/26/us/okl...html?hpt=hp_t2

(CNN) -- A man suspected of beheading a woman and stabbing another at an Oklahoma workplace had recently been fired, police said Friday.

Alton Alexander Nolen, 30, was terminated from his job at Vaughan Foods just before the rampage Thursday afternoon in Moore, Oklahoma, said Sgt. Jeremy Lewis of the Moore Police Department.

Nolen recently had been trying to convert co-workers to Islam, Lewis said, citing investigators' interviews with witnesses. Moore police have asked the FBI to help investigate the man's background, Lewis said.

Default Re: Man beheads woman in Oklahoma

Religion of peace.

Banned

Islam da bess

Quote Originally Posted by Raymone
    Religion of peace.
    Just like those idiots who shoot up abortion clinics, right?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    2 points.
    1. christians dont constantly remind people they follow a religion of peace. Eg. why family value politicians should be skewered more for infidelity.
    2. this guy chopped off someone's head for not converting to islam. I support access to abortion, and attacking doctors and medical care facilities is totally indefensible, but its a false equivalency to compare it to killing someone for not converting to your religion.

Of course they would make sure to throw in that Islam bit. Wouldn't surprise me that the next 500 people that do something crazy and we never hear from again, just converted to Islam and tried to convert all their friends.

Spread that propaganda. Only a matter of time till we find out that the cop who shot the dude that was taking out his wallet just recently converted to Islam

National High School Star

Obama nation.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    dem excuses keep flowing

Religion of peace!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Of course they would make sure to throw in that Islam bit. Wouldn't surprise me that the next 500 people that do something crazy and we never hear from again, just converted to Islam and tried to convert all their friends.

Spread that propaganda. Only a matter of time till we find out that the cop who shot the dude that was taking out his wallet just recently converted to Islam
    Does the Koran not instruct muslims to chop off the heads of infidels? Was the Koran not written by the prophet Mohammad?

Do you think that this man would have chopped off this woman's head if he had not read this line in his holy book?

When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

Keep it real. When you read the title, did anybody have any doubt about what the story would be?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Islam had nothing to do with the beheading

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Lettuce B Reality...he likely cut off her head due to his religious views, this isn't a case of the media blaming everything on Islam

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Does the Koran not instruct muslims to chop off the heads of infidels? Was the Koran not written by the prophet Mohammad?

Do you think that this man would have chopped off this woman's head if he had not read this line in his holy book?

When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.
    If you already cut off someone's head... why do you also need to cut off their finger tips?

Sounds like Allah watched way too many CSI episodes. Paranoid as phuck.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99

I am certain that was a Christian who shot & killed 2 co-workers at the Birmingham(Ala) UPS processing center ..

Christianity religion of peace.

Quote Originally Posted by 32jazz
    I am certain that was a Christian who shot & killed 2 co-workers at the Birmingham(Ala) UPS processing center ..

Christianity religion of peace.
    This comment is so epically

I'm not even going to explain to you why.