Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star Combat Wombat's Avatar

Default Teachers accused of having threesome with student, 16, in Louisiana

Default Re: Teachers accused of having threesome with student, 16, in Louisiana

Prison for them in the name of equality!!!

Banned

These women are heros and the kid who nailed them is a living deity

I don't get kids these days. If I got with my 9th grade US History teacher I'm tellin NO ONE!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    I don't get kids these days. If I got with my 9th grade US History teacher I'm tellin NO ONE!
    But he nailed TWO of them--and at the same time. I'm sorry but it's not possible to not brag about that.

Rules #2 dont give fk* travelingman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    But he nailed TWO of them--and at the same time. I'm sorry but it's not possible to not brag about that.
    Apparently a video was taken of the guy playing drums on their faces with his cawk.

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    You tell no one.

He was probably at the lunch table telling everyone.

Good. Two RAPISTS going to jail. Sorry dumb bitches, that's equality

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    how are they rapist if it was consensual??
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statutory_rape

that what you get for fk**ing feminism !! innocent alpa student have sex with teachers and feminist make hes girlfreinds go to prison there are no rights for men becuse of feminist ; we have sex with a girls; we go to jail becuse the say rape what a fk** ; we have sex with a women ; WOMEN GO TO JAIL BECUSE THE SAY RAPE !! what a fk** can i have sex with do i have sex with another man , let just fk** admit it guys minority have win . gay man have no problems becuse no one say that the have rape , woman have no problem becuse feminist , straight man have problems becuse everone say that the rape and none give a fk** about straight man feeling becuse were so alpa . o ma lord i hate woman so much i swear to a god the will pay for this

The legend of Jacob continues

Damn idiot had two nice teachers bustin his nut on the regular and done ****ed up by running his big mouth.

When will these teachers learn? Idiots.

Local High School Star Combat Wombat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Good. Two RAPISTS going to jail. Sorry dumb bitches, that's equality
    You're just jealous that the kid got more action in an hour than you'll get in your entire life.

lol if he was able to get a 3some with two teachers, something tells me he won't have a problem getting another teacher ..

now from the husband's perspective, this is just fkd up .. this whore ruined her family .. you can never really tell if your little wife is loyal to you or if she's whoring around