Local High School Star

Default Greg Anthony, Grant Hill & Chris Webber will rotate through Steve Kerr's spot on TNT

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...nt-broadcasts/

[QUOTE]Greg Anthony, Grant Hill and Chris Webber will rotate through Steve Kerr

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Greg Anthony, Grant Hill & Chris Webber will rotate through Steve Kerr's spot on TNT

Just give Webber the full time position already

Default Re: Greg Anthony, Grant Hill & Chris Webber will rotate through Steve Kerr's spot on TNT

Greg Anthony is my favorite out of this group of guys

Quote Originally Posted by #number6ix#
    Greg Anthony is my favorite out of this group of guys
    He's my least favorite. Grant is the best.

Webber should be in the studio and Gregg in the arena. Keep Grant on Inside stuff.

i like them all

Why do people like Grant Hill as an analyst? He's boring and completely humorless. I don't get it....why did TNT hire him? Because he looks good, acts white, and came from an affluent background? It's a mystery....

Not crazy about any of those 3 as permanent replacement, but GA is probably best analyst, although I like CWebb the most for humor and spontaneity.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Why do people like Grant Hill as an analyst? He's boring and completely humorless. I don't get it....why did TNT hire him? Because he looks good, acts white, and came from an affluent background? It's a mystery....
    Because he's a refreshing change of pace from the incessant stream of egomania that is Shaq. Really the constant back and forths between Shaq, Chuck, and at times Kenny..funny as hell most of the time, but it can get stale after a while. It's nice having someone there who (to some extent) deserves to be co[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ky, but is the exact opposite.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

TNT's color man crew has been dismal since Doug Collins' departure and there seems to be no end in sight. Kerr was boring as ****. Miller shouldn't even have a job on TV. And Fratello is well past his prime. The 3 new guys aren't much to write about either. Webber's much better in the studio.

5-time NBA All-Star

They are all really good. I think Webber is one of the best of all who do that work.

It's a win for me either way. I really disliked Kerr

Even watching the first Clippers preseason game and seeing him on the sidelines with GSW irritated me for some reason. I picture him wearing jeans with a sport coat and chucks on like he's the second coming of Ellen Degeneres or something

Reggie Miller is annoying.
    "ARE YOU KIDDING ME, ARE YOU KIDDING ME"
    He says that at least 5 times a game.

ISH's 1st Embiid Stan AboutBuckets's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
    Reggie Miller is annoying.
    "ARE YOU KIDDING ME, ARE YOU KIDDING ME"
    He says that at least 5 times a game.
    In his annoying-ass nerd voice