Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Home of the 16

Default Re: NBA 2k15: MyCareer Thread

I got a PF and I was living the fantasy by turning him into a KG-Dirk-esque type of player before buying the game, but it's so boring, no efficient plays, it's all random plays & it just doesn't feel right.

God, the bigmen AI sucks at D. They'll just watch dudes waltz in for easy dunks/lay ups/lay ups without doing a thing to try and help. Get annihilated and give up a ton of offensive rebounds too.

I had a go at my teammates for snooping through my phone and apparentely that makes me the bad guy in that situation. Funny stuff.

Banned

My offline small forward has just finished his regular season and is about to start the play offs with the hornets. Finished 7th and we were on a big win streak until Jefferson broke his leg. He will be out for 4 week still going in to the play offs so we will struggle against the bulls. Finished the regular season averaging 25ppg 4.8rb 2.5asts 1stl 1blk. Al Jeffersons voice acting is pretty hilarious, the hornets are a good rookie team for that reason alone.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    My offline small forward has just finished his regular season and is about to start the play offs with the hornets. Finished 7th and we were on a big win streak until Jefferson broke his leg. He will be out for 4 week still going in to the play offs so we will struggle against the bulls. Finished the regular season averaging 25ppg 4.8rb 2.5asts 1stl 1blk. Al Jeffersons voice acting is pretty hilarious, the hornets are a good rookie team for that reason alone.
    Big Al was already out for the season when I joined. Really wish he wasn't injured, he was one of the reasons I picked the Hornets and would be a breath of fresh air to play with compared to Zeller, Biyombo, MKG and even Stephenson.

Banned

I'm finally starting to enjoy this. I'm still in my rookie season with the Hornets, 15 games left, and I just had a generally frustration-free game against the Kings. I tend to have my best games against the Kings for some reason, but this game I had 35 points, 12 assists, 7 rebounds, 3 steals and 1 block as a PG. Cousins and me were trash-talking before the game, so it was cool to see both of us go off, as he had something crazy like 35 points and 26 rebounds.

Man is everybody in the Hornets or something?

Banned

Do any of you guys have an extra PS4 10k VC bonus? I didn't get one with my game, would rep.

I stopped playing this game, I don't like how your player's personality is too clownish, childish idiot who talks a lot.

Banned

Blocking in this game is ridiculous. Just finished a game with my PG and I had six blocks.

My six block game also had a three-point game winner by me. It was crazy. We were down by about 5 pints in the last minute, but I got an assist to Lance Stephenson and an and-1 assist to Cody Zeller. I hadn't scored in a while, but with 6 seconds left, it was a tied game and I hit my first three of the game to win it for us. My nickname, 'Clutch', was quite fitting.
    Last edited by Shade8780; 11-03-2014 at 06:59 PM.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Face
    I stopped playing this game, I don't like how your player's personality is too clownish, childish idiot who talks a lot.
    Why? That fits in with the general public on ISH.

Banned

Only just finished my rookie season with my PG, and I decided to take the risk and sign with the Thunder in the offseason. It worked out and I'm hyped. We got the 2014-15 MVP, KD, the second-place MVP vote-getter in Westbrook, and me, all in the starting lineup. Also, Perkins is gone and Adams is starting in the front-court with Ibaka.

And not to mention the addition of Doc Rivers as our coach. I'm feeling sorry for the rest of the league, we're getting an easy ring this year. Gonna be a breath of fresh air in OKC after having to deal with the Hornets cheese as a rookie.

Banned

Started a career yesterday and I worked out for the Suns. My first points came off of a dunk in the halfcourt set. It's hard putting up numbers in such limited time though. I don't really like playing outside of the offense.

Anyone else experiencing some retarded rotations?

I'm nearing the end of my rookie year as a SG with the Raps and everything was going great, we had like an 8 game win streak and an overall great team record but suddenly one game my coach decides to start and give most minutes to Vasquez over Lowry, even though both are healthy. And he keeps changing the starting PF between Amir, Pat Patterson and even Hansbrough despite all being completely healthy. This has gone on for about 10 games now and we've been .500 in those games mostly due to benching some of our best players.

I finally bought the game. I'm gonna get me a good feel for it tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    Anyone else experiencing some retarded rotations?

I'm nearing the end of my rookie year as a SG with the Raps and everything was going great, we had like an 8 game win streak and an overall great team record but suddenly one game my coach decides to start and give most minutes to Vasquez over Lowry, even though both are healthy. And he keeps changing the starting PF between Amir, Pat Patterson and even Hansbrough despite all being completely healthy. This has gone on for about 10 games now and we've been .500 in those games mostly due to benching some of our best players.

Did the same shit to me on the Raptors. Everything was going good. Benched Lowry for Vasquez and everything went to shit. I swear to god all Vasquez did was dribble out the shot clock and take bad shots.

Now I'm on the Warriors though, making more money, on a better team.