ISH's 1st Embiid Stan AboutBuckets's Avatar

Default Sixers v. Hornets

Didn't see a GT for this

Just catching the second half of the 4th quarter, 3 minutes of game time and I've already seen Noel block the hell out of a shot, finish a PnR alley oop, and hit a Haslem-esque baseline kick-out jumper. Moving incredibly well on defense and engaged in every play even if he doesn't get a block or rebound.

Color me pumped.

Default Re: Sixers v. Hornets

Noel with like 10,9,3,3 or something.

Schved too with 11 points and some nice assists.

How's Noel's offensive game coming along? Haven't been watching footage of him from SL onwards.

If he can develop a consistent midrange J like Ibaka...a healthy Noel-Embiid duo will be filthy.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    How's Noel's offensive game coming along? Haven't been watching footage of him from SL onwards.

If he can develop a consistent midrange J like Ibaka...a healthy Noel-Embiid duo will be filthy.
    Noel need to put in a lot and I mean a lot of work in his offensive game, but he has the physical tools to be a good if not great player in this league.

ISH's 1st Embiid Stan AboutBuckets's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck

I saw him shoot 2 jumpers, the aforementioned baseline J that went in cleanly and a contested elbow jumper that just rimmed out but looked good with nice release form. That Ibaka-esque 15-foot jumper, if he can get the hang of it, is exactly the thing that's going to unlock our future frontcourt's potential so him and Embiid can operate in separate areas freely

Banned

Noel still needs to do a lot to have a consistent offensive game. Will be interesting to see how he pans out if he's running at power forward. Either way though he can change games on the defensive end, really wish he hadn't gotten injured though as he was one of my favourite players at kentucky