Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Any notable changes you've seen from players in the Preseason Games?

Not suggesting that we should take anything away from outcomes of the games or anything of that sort.

Just players you have been surprised by or teams doing things differently tempo or schemes.

For me, Mirotic has been a pleasant surprise. I didn't think I'd see him showing signs of comfort until half way through the season. I know, just preseason though...

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Default Re: Any notable changes you've seen from players in the Preseason Games?

Ummm steve nash looks 1 year younger in my opinion.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Default Re: Any notable changes you've seen from players in the Preseason Games?

Taj on offence looks plain nasty now, I still say give him 32+ mins a game he's easily a top 10 PF the dudes one of the legit good two way PF's in the NBA who does not need to be spoon feed and can actually stop his own man.

The Kings are actually passing the ball (aside from Rudy) well now that we have two legit PG's who are not overrated chuckers.
    Last edited by andremiller07; 10-09-2014 at 07:10 AM.

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Taj on offence looks plain nasty now, I still say give him 32+ mins a game he's easily a top 10 PF the dudes one of the legit good two way PF's in the NBA who does not need to be spoon feed and can actually stop his own man.

The Kings are actually passing the ball (aside from Rudy) well now that we have two legit PG's who are not overrated chuckers.
    TAJ is a PF?!?! no wonder he sucks when i put him in PG on NBA2k14

You're a little higher on Taj than I am.

I like what he brings defensively, but he can have games where he shoots too many jumpshots and doesn't take the ball aggressively to the basket enough.

It's great when he's hitting them, but our offense looks really bad when we keep feeding him the ball and he throws up bricks.

I'm a bit concerned by brooks and Hinrich. They pound the ball too much when I have seen numerous passes they should of thrown to an open player.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    You're a little higher on Taj than I am.

I like what he brings defensively, but he can have games where he shoots too many jumpshots and doesn't take the ball aggressively to the basket enough.

It's great when he's hitting them, but our offense looks really bad when we keep feeding him the ball and he throws up bricks.

I'm a bit concerned by brooks and Hinrich. They pound the ball too much when I have seen numerous passes they should of thrown to an open player.
    Brooks I don't mind doing that since he's the gunner off the bench but strange Captain Kirk is doing it but

Brooks I don't mind doing that since he's the gunner off the bench but strange Captain Kirk is doing it but

Pounding the ball = keeping control

Hinrich has done this for years, it's very counterproductive IMO. So fustrating watching point guards gun for the basket and ignore the outside shooters.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Tristan Thompson.

Looks bigger. He's being asked to do a lot less so all he has to do know is just focus on rebounding and D. He looked great in the intrasquad scrimmage and at the preseason game.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    Tristan Thompson.

Looks bigger. He's being asked to do a lot less so all he has to do know is just focus on rebounding and D. He looked great in the intrasquad scrimmage and at the preseason game.

Very underrated on ISH.

Tristan can certainly be that guy. We will see if he can do what the Cavs need him to do.

NBA rookie of the year

Andrew Wiggins is getting overrated after one game. Kevin Martin said "he's got hall of fame potential."

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    Andrew Wiggins is getting overrated after one game. Kevin Martin said "he's got hall of fame potential."
    Well, he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Collie
    Well, he does.
    doesnt everyone?

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Randle should have went where Gordon did in the draft.

But I'm not really complaining, just saying after Jabari, Wiggins and Embiid, he's looks the most NBA ready from what little Ive seen of him.

Griffin seems to have gotten rid of the glitch in his jumper. His shooting motion is much more fluid, and the dip is quicker.

Lawson looks much more comitted on defense