Great college starter

Default Mario Chalmers on LeBron yelling at him: 'I don't even remember, bro'

more salt I see

[quote]
    Mario Chalmers on LeBron yelling at him: 'I don't even remember, bro'
    By James Herbert | NBA writer
    October 10, 2014 9:51 am ET

Mario Chalmers is moving on from the LeBron era. (USATSI) Mario Chalmers is moving on from the LeBron era. (USATSI)

Miami Heat guard Mario Chalmers told the Cleveland Plain Dealer's Chris Haynes that LeBron James is demanding and Cleveland Cavaliers guard Kyrie Irving will have to get used to it, but he didn't want to go into detail about what it was like when James yelled at him.

"LeBron is a dominant player so if he feels like something is not going his way, he's going to say something about it," Chalmers told Northeast Ohio Media Group. "For Kyrie, he's going to have to adjust to that and LeBron is going to have to adjust to Kyrie. It's going to be a different factor for Kyrie."

Default Re: Mario Chalmers on LeBron yelling at him: 'I don't even remember, bro'

bran seems like a great team player.

Default Re: Mario Chalmers on LeBron yelling at him: 'I don't even remember, bro'

Salt? They're not teammates anymore, they can say whatever they want. Or maybe bron really is a shitty teammate And OP is acting like he's savannah, being so proud of lebrons popularity and money, constantly bumping old threads and sucking his d1ck. Is that you Mrs James?

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    Salt? They're not teammates anymore, they can say whatever they want. Or maybe bron really is a shitty teammate And OP is acting like he's savannah, being so proud of lebrons popularity and money, constantly bumping old threads and sucking his d1ck. Is that you Mrs James?

u mad bro?

Oh look, another LeBron update from ISH's favorite

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    Oh look, another LeBron update from ISH's favorite