Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Who will have a better overall season: Lance Stephenson or Chandler Parsons?

Who will have a better overall season for their team between these two big free agents: Lance Stephenson or Chandler Parsons?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Who will have a better overall season: Lance Stephenson or Chandler Parsons?

Gotta be Lance

Default Re: Who will have a better overall season: Lance Stephenson or Chandler Parsons?

I'll go with Parsons.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Gotta be Lance
    Fighting with Al Jefferson for the ball?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    Fighting with Al Jefferson for the ball?
    He should take the ball from him. Lances was both more efficient and had a higher o rating. Kemba and need to do work for Charlotte to be good

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

overall? i would say lance, easily. Look for him to put up career scoring numbers again. and despite being the teams SG, he will be responsible for a lot of the play making, and both him and kemba will be feeding the post, a lot. Then you factor in the defensive impact he'll have on the team and i think lance is in line for an all-star year.

Lance is the better OVERALL player, so I'm gonna have to say him. The only thing Parsons has over Lance is his scoring and it's not even that big of a gap.

Lance was better last year but i just feel hes one of those players whos gonna mail it in now that hes gettin paid

Parsons is safer pick IMO

Local High School Star

Since defense counts I'm going with lance.
    It's not gonna be easy to score from the perimeter vs the Hornets with lance and mkg out there.

Lance will take over. Parsons don't have a high ceiling.

Banned

Both are in a really good situation on pretty good teams.

Parsons is sexier and scores a bit better, but is kind of a dick, Lance has shown he can be a triple double threat.

I''ll go with Lance.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    He should take the ball from him. Lances was both more efficient and had a higher o rating. Kemba and need to do work for Charlotte to be good
    What the hell? There is a massive difference in 22 points and 14 points regardless of efficiency. It's not Al Jefferson was out here chucking.

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Lance. Lance and big Al gonna pack a strong punch.

Lance is a better player.

The Hornets could be pretty damned good next year, especially if MKG takes a step forward. Having two elite perimeter defenders is a big deal.

Lance. How is this even a question?