Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: REAL14's preseason GT: TOR at NY 10/13/14

Caboclo is already better than Durant.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Caboclo is already better than Durant.
    His foot looks pretty good.

Raptors honestly shouldn't have won this game with the way most of them played tonight, but I liked what I saw from the bench players. Lou Williams definitely got into a great rhythm and Stiemsma manned the paint. Hamilton also plays good d and is unselfish. Bruno got in some nice playing time too.

Decent college freshman MellowYellow's Avatar

Knicks bench really needs to get it together. THJ, Amare, and JR all played like trailer trash. Oh well, the starters won their battle so not a big deal.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

The Knicks biggest problem this year is going to be scoring, aside from Melo they don't have another consistant scorer other than maybe Jose who is a pass first player. Smith/Shump/Hardaway are all super streaky as is Amare now days.

I just don't see against top teams unless Melo is going for 30+ every game where there offense is going to come from. Jason Smith will chip in with his middies but they need a guy who can fill it up consistently besides melo

Last night was horrible, but thank God we still got time to get it together in this triangle system before the season starts. Thank God its the preseason . We had positives last night though. Calderon was doing good with his outside shot, Acy is doing better with this system too, remind me of a young Anthony mason. Melo did his part, Dalembert did his inside job, and Smith showed why he was the 2013 6th man of the year. I wish we can keep rookie Wear who fits perfectly with this system.

Larkin has to slow down and be more confident in his passing and shots. Early looks like he is going to be an amazing player, he just needs more confidence especially since he already have the range. Lou Williams is a great pickup for the raptors though, who was the reason why the raptors won last night. We just need the knicks bench to stop looking lost and be confident in making plays and shooting. We will be alright tho

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    You are a bandwagon stan of the biggest quitting and lying bitch superstar of all times. Now that's funny

Lou Williams and Bruno Cabocolo highlights from last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQthiQxIeoM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNGeS7bJ1hI

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    Last night was horrible, but thank God we still got time to get it together in this triangle system before the season starts. Thank God its the preseason . We had positives last night though. Calderon was doing good with his outside shot, Acy is doing better with this system too, remind me of a young Anthony mason. Melo did his part, Dalembert did his inside job, and Smith showed why he was the 2013 6th man of the year. I wish we can keep rookie Wear who fits perfectly with this system.

Larkin has to slow down and be more confident in his passing and shots. Early looks like he is going to be an amazing player, he just needs more confidence especially since he already have the range. Lou Williams is a great pickup for the raptors though, who was the reason why the raptors won last night. We just need the knicks bench to stop looking lost and be confident in making plays and shooting. We will be alright tho
    Your ass has no idea what in the f*ck "the system" is. Have fun getting raped all season.

Quote Originally Posted by Real14

But he shot 33% lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Your ass has no idea what in the f*ck "the system" is. Have fun getting raped all season.
    Niguh I knew what a system was since you was in your damn diapers kid. Have a blast being the top worst 3 teams in the east again this season you hating ass niguh