Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Default Thunder fans would you reverse the Harden trade now if you had the chance

Seeing what you have seen and if you had the ability, would you go back in time and reverse the result the Thunder got from the Harden trade.

Be honest.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Default Re: Thunder fans would you reverse the Harden trade now if you had the chance

Of course they would

But they'll deny it.

Default Re: Thunder fans would you reverse the Harden trade now if you had the chance

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    Of course they would

But they'll deny it.
    But in that universe it would most likely mean Thunder don't keep Ibaka and don't have Adams.

Good High School Starter Buffalobraves's Avatar

I'd reverse it if we could keep the core of Durant, Westbrook, Ibaka, and Harden together. If we had to move one of them I'm glad it was Harden and we got a pretty good haul back for him (Adams will be very solid and Lamb has been okay).

James Harden was a perfect fit for the Thunder, but cap space would have been very limited with Ibaka's contract on the books.

College superstar

I would reverse the Jeff Green trade also. I liked the Thunder a lot better when they had Durant, Westbrook, Green, Harden, Thabo, and even Nened Krystic.

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
    I would reverse the Jeff Green trade also. I liked the Thunder a lot better when they had Durant, Westbrook, Green, Harden, and even Nened Krystic.
    I think it was necessary for the evolution of the Thunder at the time

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Obvs not. Lamb looked great today, while also getting a future Top 5 Center in the draft in Adams? No thanks. I was okay with it back when it happened, and i'm GREATLY satisfied with it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Obvs not. Lamb looked great today, while also getting a future Top 5 Center in the draft in Adams? No thanks. I was okay with it back when it happened, and i'm GREATLY satisfied with it now.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Well, seeing as everything the Thunder got in return so far has been garbage, the answer should be pretty clear.

I don't think anyone expected Harden to be this good.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    Well, seeing as everything the Thunder got in return so far has been garbage, the answer should be pretty clear.

I don't think anyone expected Harden to be this good.
    Garbage? Haven't you seen how amazing Adams is??

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan

You madd brah?

Adams is trash. So I expect yes.

I think they made the right choice if it was between Ibaka and Harden.

Considering Adams is already a better player than Harden, OKC already won the trade there. Factor in whatever else they got in the trade and it's not even remotely close.