Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Thunder fans would you reverse the Harden trade now if you had the chance

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Nothing virtually impossible comes that close to happening on the first attempt.

Default Re: Thunder fans would you reverse the Harden trade now if you had the chance

Quote Originally Posted by O_City_Thunder
    James Harden was a perfect fit for the Thunder, but cap space would have been very limited with Ibaka's contract on the books.
    Perfect fit yes, but look at the player Harden is now. I think he knew he could reach the level he is at, he probably would have been gone regardless.

Dunking on everybody in the park

LOL at houston fans defending Harden. I remembered the debate back then was Harden or Westbrook. Now its not even a question no more. Next year it will be Lamb or Harden because Adam will be more valuable than a chucker like him.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Not one of those players is worth a conversation.

A mention....a passing mention.

James Harden if he stays healthy might go to the HOF. And hes barely 25....

He was right that we are talking straight up dime a dozen role players.

Now...such players can have more value than their standalone talent to the right team....but lets not act like any of them are special.

Being a pesky 4/4 off the bench center doesnt mean you are special. It means you are a role player. And not much of one either.

He might one day be...something.

Its not impossible.

As of now he was 100% right to call it a bunch of role players you can get anywhere.

Nobody is out searching high and low for any of these dudes.
    James harden is horrible in the Postseason and let's revisit this thread at a later date. OkC normally drafts good so let's see how Lamb/Adams do this year.

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    Not at all. Like I said, it only helped me.

You keep brining up Thompson/ beal as if that's how all trades are judged. Not getting them doesn't mean accepting crap is fair.
    So tell me why couldn't they get those players if you thought Harden's value was so high at the time?

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    Garbage? Haven't you seen how amazing Adams is??
    Yes. Garbage.

Harden would have never blossomed into a top 10 player playing on OKC as the 3rd option. He almost needed his own team, I thought his 2013 season was better than this past year, when he had to share the limelight with Dwight. That being said, he would be a godsend as a 2nd option to Westbrook or Durant when the other guy was injured (Westbrook 2013 playoffs, and Durant now).