Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Default Re: 2012 "Linsanity" Appreciation Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts34fXuXzKc 10 months after the Linsanity weeks, he matched his 38 against the Spurs in a Rockets uniform. Just like when Melo and out or became more a facilitator during those Linsanity games, Harden was out during the Spurs game.

It's definitely more of a confidence, skills and ability thing, more than D'Antoni system. His confidence can be night and day, while his skills and ability are 6th man/role starter material but lacks consistency to get the green light all the time.

I actually think he's a better player now because he does play defense now.

Serious playground baller

Man, I still to this day, am so upset I never felt the real energy of the Linsanity... Was locked up and had to read some bitch ass weak ass Korean magazine article about Lin, when I was free, he was already being screwed by Mchale. Watched all documentary movie and stuff though, nikka had huge balls, Jordan/Kobe/Melo/Iverson's IDGAF hero ball mentality when he ran down the clock and murked the 3 against the Raptors.. Oh hellz nawwwwwwwwww

He put the asians back into the NBA Map. His jerseys were selling like hot potatoes.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    He put the asians back into the NBA Map. His jerseys were selling like hot potatoes.
    Yep, he definitely brought back a flood of memories of all those great Asian NBA ballers before him.

I remember my chick asking me why this guy was doing so good and he came out of nowhere. He has talent, free reign to do whatever he wants and teams haven't started game planning for him. Soon as a team did, Linsanity was outta there.