Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Michael Jordan on shortening the NBA season: "I never thought 82 games was an issue."

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    i think jordan is petrified of lebron, tbh. one championship in cleveland and the "LeBron = GOAT" moniker would be nearly unanimous - of course jordan knows this and doesn't want lebron to have any competiitve advantages (see: jordan snitching on the knicks, by means of changing the way the games are called + superstar treatment).

ultimate bitch move by jordan , imo
    It was actually the Pistons who Jordan snitched on, but other than that I agree with everything. Jordan stans will avoid this post like the plague because they can't handle the truth.

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Michael Jordan on shortening the NBA season: "I never thought 82 games was an issue."

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    It was actually the Pistons who Jordan snitched on, but other than that I agree with everything. Jordan stans will avoid this post like the plague because they can't handle the truth.
    There's no truth in it at all and a few Jordan fans including myself have already responded. Its such an asinine statement, I assumed he was trolling.....Jordan dominated his entire career, winning aside, nobody can win 5 on 1 but Jordan came the closest until he got a team and great coach around him. To say Jordan is petrified of any other basketball player is absolutely ridiculous and I assume you guys know that...If not then I assume you both are trolling, young, alts, bored, or all the above....

Banned

Of course he doesn't want to shorten the season, he's an owner. He would make the season 365 games if he could, more money in his pocket

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    i think jordan is petrified of lebron, tbh. one championship in cleveland and the "LeBron = GOAT" moniker would be nearly unanimous - of course jordan knows this and doesn't want lebron to have any competiitve advantages (see: jordan snitching on the knicks, by means of changing the way the games are called + superstar treatment).

ultimate bitch move by jordan , imo
    what in the actual fuq?

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    what in the actual fuq?

Exactly

NBA Superstar

I think guys like Jordan and Kobe loved the competition that came with an 82 game season. More games to shit talk, more games to go for 50, more games to get better, etc.

Guys like LeBron just want to take a shortcut to greatness. He wants to get as much individual accolades as possible while having as little pressure as possible on his shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    I think guys like Jordan and Kobe loved the competition that came with an 82 game season. More games to shit talk, more games to go for 50, more games to get better, etc.

Guys like LeBron just want to take a shortcut to greatness. He wants to get as much individual accolades as possible while having as little pressure as possible on his shoulders.
    I agree with the bolded. And I assume Jordan was asked this question or did he just come out and start talking about? It would be no different if they asked Westbrook, Durant, or any player with a lot of heart and passion that also might be in their prime, they'd probably all say they want to play even more games. Many of these guys play ball in the offseason too because they just can't get enough, they love playing, doesn't matter if its the Rucker or the NBA. Jamal Crawford, Kyrie Irving, etc, Durant, all these guys play during the off-season also....

Dunking on everybody in the park

Lefraud at it again.

The only thing lebron is going to improve is his finals loss record.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    I agree with the bolded. And I assume Jordan was asked this question or did he just come out and start talking about? It would be no different if they asked Westbrook, Durant, or any player with a lot of heart and passion that also might be in their prime, they'd probably all say they want to play even more games. Many of these guys play ball in the offseason too because they just can't get enough, they love playing, doesn't matter if its the Rucker or the NBA. Jamal Crawford, Kyrie Irving, etc, Durant, all these guys play during the off-season also....
    They asked him about it in response to LeBron saying that 82 games was too much.

He was responding to dirk and lebron

LeBron James: "We want to protect the prize and the prize is the players"
    Last edited by #number6ix#; 10-16-2014 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by G0ATbe
    Even if he won 10, the masses would still prefer Kobe. Get over it.
    The masses don't even have kobe as a top 10 player. Lol stop.

mehyam24 going full retard again.

It's always the same with bran stans, no brains whatsoever. Human evolution going backwards now?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KyleKong
    The masses don't even have kobe as a top 10 player. Lol stop.
    Let the adults talk foo....and no your midget jokes wont work

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Asukal
    mehyam24 going full retard again.

It's always the same with bran stans, no brains whatsoever. Human evolution going backwards now?
    Yep, Kyle, JT123 all lebron nut huggers no wonder why they have no brains, they let lebron do the thinkin for them

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    Let the adults talk foo....and no your midget jokes wont work
    Alright oompa loompa calm down.