Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Re: High School allowing Muslims to takeoff and pray....

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    OK retard, then I don't want to hear another ****ing story about a school banning school prayer just because it's the Christian God they're praying to. Just because Christianity is the majority does not mean that it deserves to be ostracized and all other religions get a free pass. Ok retard??
    Look at this fool acting like American schools arent already catering to Christians. Why is it there is no school on Sundays? Why is there no school on Easter or Christmas? If Christianity said Christians should pray 5 times a day, damn right they would work their school schedule around those prayers.

Do you even leave your house mate? You seem like a legit basement dweller.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Why is it there is no school on Sundays?
    Same reason there's no school on Saturday. Your logic is astounding!

Why is there no school on Easter or Christmas?
    The country was founded by a Judeo-Christian value and belief system. God and Jesus were pretty popular 250 years ago.

And you proved my point on the relentless bashing Christianity gets. You clowns are straight up hypocrites. If it's Muslims we're talking about, ya'll suddenly become its defender. Christianity on the other hand, ya'll suddenly become Satanic.

Good college starter

The country was founded by a Judeo-Christian value and belief system. God and Jesus were pretty popular 250 years ago.

And you proved my point on the relentless bashing Christianity gets. You clowns are straight up hypocrites. If it's Muslims we're talking about, ya'll suddenly become its defender. Christianity on the other hand, ya'll suddenly become Satanic.
    Dont bring me down to your level, pig. I have no problem with Christianity. I will admit I have at time highlighted its bad points but only to expose the hypocrisy of some members of this forum, including yourself. I respect the religion of Christianity and the Christian people.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

The world would be a better place if we were all atheists.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    The world would be a better place if we were all atheists.

I'll politely disagree with you on that. Talk to any Christian/Muslim/Jew/Hindu who is not any type of fundamentalist or radical and you'll see why faith and spiritualism play an important in society and above all else, in your own personal life.

Personally, I think society only falls into chaos and disorder without some type of religious perspective.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    Why can't you post more like this?
    Thinking the same exact thing

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

OK retard, then I don't want to hear another ****ing story about a school banning school prayer just because it's the Christian God they're praying to. Just because Christianity is the majority does not mean that it deserves to be ostracized and all other religions get a free pass. Ok retard??
    Uhhhhhhhhh who is trying to make praying to Mecca a mandatory school activity? That's why those prayers got banned, you're still allowed to ask God for a good grade on your spelling quiz or that Suzy will circle yes I like you on the note you passed her

Religion has ZERO place in any publicly funded American school. That is all and there is no need for any further discussion.

No different than when the NHS was allowing headscarves and turbans for "religious reasons" but banned nurses from wearing crosses. One nurse finally sued and OF COURSE won because it's hilariously hypocritical to ban Christian religious symbols and allow others.

It has nothing to do with "tolerance" or any of those bs excuses. It's all about destruction of the dominant culture.
    Last edited by NumberSix; 10-19-2014 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    No different than when the NHS was allowing headscarves and turbans for "religious reasons" but banned nurses from wearing crosses. One nurse finally sued and OF COURSE won because it's hilariously hypocritical to ban Christian religious symbols and allow others.

It has nothing to do with "tolerance" or any of those bs excuses. It's all about destruction of the dominant culture.

Bingo.

Highschools in my state Georgia have always done this. Is it not common or what? Maybe they were only allowed to do it during lunch and my memory is failing me.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix

Hijabs and Turbans are necessary for their respective religions. Crosses are not. Are muslim women allowed to wear their full body gowns at work? No, because it is not strictly necessary.

I would bet anything your white, fat, balding and live at your mommies house. Just everything about the way you type makes me think that.

Hijabs and Turbans are necessary for their respective religions. Crosses are not. Are muslim women allowed to wear their full body gowns at work? No, because it is not strictly necessary.

I would bet anything your white, fat, balding and live at your mommies house. Just everything about the way you type makes me think that.
    lol hijabs/turbans aren't necessary for shit .. there are muslim women who don't wear that in public in western countries .. they're not going to combust if they don't wear their stupid hijabs or turbans for work .. anyone can make up something that they 'need' to wear before they walk out of the house .. if you allow some idiot to wear a turban or hijab then you should have no damn problem allowing someone wear a fkn cross around their neck .. a cross doesn't interfere with anyone's job .. so wtf would you be against that ? .. trying to make excuses for the hypocrisy is all you're doing

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    lol hijabs/turbans aren't necessary for shit .. there are muslim women who don't wear that in public in western countries .. they're not going to combust if they don't wear their stupid hijabs or turbans for work .. anyone can make up something that they 'need' to wear before they walk out of the house .. if you allow some idiot to wear a turban or hijab then you should have no damn problem allowing someone wear a fkn cross around their neck .. a cross doesn't interfere with anyone's job .. so wtf would you be against that ? .. trying to make excuses for the hypocrisy is all you're doing
    You are a retard. A muslim woman needs to wear a hijab if she is serious about her religion, which she is entitled to be. Ditto for a Sikh man who needs to wear his turban. A cross is just jewelry. If you allow a cross, you have to allow guys to turn up to work in necklaces and chains. They are all the same thing. Now do you understand? Its not rocket science, you retards should actually leave your house, talk to people and realise no one actually gives a f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k about all the bullshit you spend all day typing.

You are a retard. A muslim woman needs to wear a hijab if she is serious about her religion, which she is entitled to be. Ditto for a Sikh man who needs to wear his turban. A cross is just jewelry. If you allow a cross, you have to allow guys to turn up to work in necklaces and chains. They are all the same thing. Now do you understand? Its not rocket science, you retards should actually leave your house, talk to people and realise no one actually gives a f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k about all the bullshit you spend all day typing.
    I don't give a fk about any of that .. I'm not into any religion .. I don't give a fk about anyone as long as they're not fkn with me ..

but lets not be hypocrites either ..

you don't need to wear any of that for work .. there are muslim women who don't wear it .. they chose not to wear it .. ultimately you wear it because you want to wear it or chose to wear it .. what if I say I need my cross to practice my religion ? .. be consistent .. if they allow them to wear some shit over there head, what is the problem with wearing a tiny cross around your neck ?
    Last edited by dude77; 10-19-2014 at 12:29 PM.