Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Re: Budadii, stalkerforlife, Fudge, Kendrick Perkins, and russwest0 = Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    I rest my case. You are a legit loser, man. I'm almost in tears for you.

Still a nobody on here despite the 10 threads you make per day.

Me? I, along with my squad, give this site tons of views and solid discussion. Everyday. It's what we do. You? You're just an annoying prick who tries to garner attention with stupid thread topics. Just stop. Please. Everybody begs of you.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: Budadii, stalkerforlife, Fudge, Kendrick Perkins, and russwest0 = Simon

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    sweggeh wants to be us so bad. Dude is a poser!!!

Does he fit the mold? Does he have what it takes to roll with our clique? It's all up to you, babe.

Good college starter

Does he fit the mold? Does he have what it takes to roll with our clique? It's all up to you, babe.
    I'm getting bored of Fudge. Can I talk to Budadii?

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Oh what the heck, I say we give the little bugger a chance. He seems like a good kid. He reminds me of myself, as I have no real life friends. My ISH friends keep me in good spirits.

He needs us.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Oh what the heck, I say we give the little bugger a chance. He seems like a good kid. He reminds me of myself, as I have no real life friends. My ISH friends keep me in good spirits.

He needs us.

Gotta ask buda and russ just to make sure. I'm a bit skeptical about this.

Little guy's been bugging us for weeks now. Months even. We'll see what the others say.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    Annnnnnnddddd the past 10 posts have been from alts/guys with alts
    Shut up Inferno/Glass Ankles

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Listen here, I'm only going to say this one time. You are a man with an illness. You have no friends, no one cares about you and you know it.

You can make as many jokes as you want, talk as much shit as you want and deny it as long as you want. But you know everything I say is true. You are sat in your chair trembling as I expose your pitiful existence to the world.

You can tell these guys whatever you want. But you and I know the truth.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Listen here, I'm only going to say this one time. You are a man with an illness. You have no friends, no one cares about you and you know it.

You can make as many jokes as you want, talk as much shit as you want and deny it as long as you want. But you know everything I say is true. You are sat in your chair trembling as I expose your pitiful existence to the world.

Stop giving him an ego boost. Wasn't that funny!!

Banned

LeBron Family making a comeback!

College superstar

Made that high school varsity squad

Buddadi, Russ and Fudge are the clear ones to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    Kendrick Perkins? The basketball player?