Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: The Clippers don't even have anyone to guard Perry Jones...

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    The Clippers will be fine. They are playing their worse right now. But they seriously have a hole at the SF spot. Not sure what they will do. I wanted them to draft C. Early, he wouldn't have been the answer his rookie year, but at least he would have been active in the rotation. He can hit shots and stay in front of his man. The Thunder will be ok too..depending how long their main players will be out. If they dig a hole too big they could miss the playoffs or barely make the playoffs.
    I thought they should have gotten KJ McDaniels because he projects to be a solid defender. Early would have given them a guy on the wing who could potentially create for himself, but this squad needed a lockdown wing defender.

Doc maybe should have tried to make a move for Ariza even. If he gave slightly less than full non-tax paying MLE to Hawes, then they wouldn't have been hard-capped at $81M and been so restricted. Doc's done a good job coaching this squad, but I'm not the biggest fan of his GM moves. Although I wish they retained Gentry. Pretty sure all they needed to do was increase his salary, right?

Default Re: The Clippers don't even have anyone to guard Perry Jones...

Third stacked team in the west.
    Stackedness levels:
    Okc, spurs
    Clippers